The Flu.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Flu.........

Hey folks,if you have the chance,get a flu shot.I am sick as a dog with it,been this way for 3 days,and feel like shit.Do yourself a favor,and take the shot.................
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Re: The Flu.........

Already had it and got over. 102 Temp for a day. Had to miss TSO that night.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

No flu here so far (knocks on wood) but have been sick with every other winter maladay known to man so far!

I just got over an upper respiratory virus, and now were onto slowly getting over probably the worst case of bronchitis I've ever had!

I have a flu shot with my name on it for next week

Meantime...hope you feel better soon Timmy...the flu really fuckin' sucks!

Comment

did it. when you have kids, they always bring that crap home from other kids at school. Plus, I work with 170 other people and when the flu hits, it like the plague.
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Sorry about the flu dude.

Not to rub it in, but I haven't had the flu in about 4 years. And I never get a flu shot. Great immune system I guess.

Comment

humm. I sometimes get the Flu the day after drinking to much beer the night before. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Just got home from a 4 day stay in the hospital.What my doctor thought was the flu ended up being chemical pneumonia.I've lost 14 lbs and my lungs are basically burnt.They seem to think I picked it up from some of the materials we handle at work.Man,I have never been so sick in my life.The respitory doctor says I should be okay in about 2-3 weeks.What next? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]..............
              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I don't do flu shots and haven't in 20 plus years.
                My experience, it gave from the flu every time for 4-6 days.
                It never made sense to me, I get the shot not to get the flu.
                When I stopped getting flu shots, I stopped getting the flu.
                I medicate myself when sickness comes and deal with it acccordingly. No flu shots here, based on my experience, they don't work on me.
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

No flu..but I was constipated for 5 days during Christmas break...I couldn't poop..

so like always...I was full of shit..

My wife gave me an enema...and the worst thing about that was...thru all the shame and embarrasment...it didn't work!! [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I drank Milk of Magnesia...and I pooped...and pooped...and I couldn't stop poopin'...it was awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

if that bird flu ever gets here. I'm going to survival mode here on the farm. We can hold out for a long time with out having to mix with the general population, if need be. BTW congrats Bill, they say thats a sure sign you're getting old when a good shit is the highlight of your day
                    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Working...
                    X