Pet name help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pet name help

I agree with waiting a couple of days and let his personality help name him. We have a cat named Trouble, and YES she lives up to it.

Comment

I had the same problem naming my Rottie. She was so cute and innocent looking when I bought her I was thinking of a cute girls name for her... After a month or so she still didn't have permanent name, but The words "Pain In The Ass" was thrown at her constantly!

So, her name became Pita. She's a handful, but a great dog and she is definitely a PITA! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

bocephus.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Slagathor the mighty.

Comment

Jackson?

Comment

I have a cow named Pain in the ass, PITA on all my records, LOL, Okay if you want a Jackson ish name why not "Grover"
              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

cobbler?...Just kidding. A few years back my dad had a very loyal brown lab, and troublesome grey & black striped cat. He named them "Pro & Con".
                >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Louigi, Paolo, Vito or Enzo..

if its a girl..Maria is a nice a name. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

or name them both Petey...lil' Petey and Big Petey.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Just as quick note to let you know he has been dubbed "Draco",which fits because he's either on fire or Dragon a$$....
                    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Working...
                    X