Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children of Bodom Live In Seoul

Anyone know where to find that concert?
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Re: Children of Bodom Live In Seoul

My guess would be to go to Korea. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I have it on my hard drive. Dunno how I would get it to ya though seeing as it's 551MB...I can make it a torrent, but I have no clue how to use it (posting it and such). If ya know how lemme know and I'll get it to ya

Comment

Actually, I think I did it, DL a bittorent client and click on : Children Of Bodom - Live in Seoul 5-4-01.mpg.torrent. Should work....unless I did something wrong which I think I might have

Link is on this page I think

http://www.mininova.org/tor/195737

Actually, someone click on it and tell me if it's working for em, thanks!

Comment

The file I got was only 21k... what's a torrent? Maybe that's what screwed it up.

Comment

Yah, you have to DL a program and it'll get the info from that torrent file. Go to:

http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

And DL the program. Then open that file you just DL with that program. It should DL the video, unless I posted it wrong. But that's what this test is for [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Someone's DL it, so I think it works. Here's some info on it for any more of you guys that wanna pick this up

Children of Bodom - Live in Seoul, Korea (5/4/01)

Video: 320x240 (1296kbps)
              Audio: 44hkz 16bps Stereo (224kbps)
              Length: 0:50:01
              Audio/Video: 9/9

Tracklist:
              Intro
              Bodom After Midnight
              Hate Me
              Towards Dead End
              Lake Bodom
              Warheart
              Kissing The Shadow
              Mask Of Sanity
              Silent Night Bodom Night
              Children of Bodom
              Everytime I Die

Comment

It's a very slow download, but appears to be working.

Comment

Yah, my connection has been slow for the past couple days. Ah well, enjoy when it finally gets to ya [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

OK, I'm popping my cherry with this bittorrent stuff. The terminology they use is friggin greek to me! But the download appears to be working. I must be getting old when kids are running circles around me with new technology. Oh well, crossing my fingers! Thanks for the links to both the bittorrent client and the concert footage!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Sure thing. I barely know what I'm doing with this stuff too, but easy enough, DL a 20kb file and a very big file starts DL to your computer, lol.

Since this is workin, I might upload some other stuff. I've got a few Children of Bodom shows, a few Pantera, I think 2 Death shows...I dunno man, I got a crapload of cool stuff. I'll see what I got and go nuts tomorrow if I remember how to do it

Comment

the live @ Tuska video that's floating around is much better.. better sound and picture quality.. I got it of soulseek a while ago
                        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Thanks man, I downloaded it yesterday. For some reason I couldn't find the damn concert anywhere. I already have the Tuska video and while I agree about the sound and picture quality, I wanted this one because of the different songs and because I like the way the band sounded back in 2001.
                          If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

yeah that's true, and the good thing is.. we don't have to choose, we can just d/l both videos haha
                            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
                            X