X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This kid may never get laid

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...98516214440&q=

Re: This kid may never get laid

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Let's hope not! That gene pool must end there! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I turned on my speakers for that and they will never be the same. What a sorry world. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

On a brighter note...a kid round 8 years old came in to the store a week ago, just learnin to play guitar, and was jamming out on Iron Maiden, Ozzy, and Black Sabbath [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Good job dad [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I was Wearing Ratt, Maiden, and Crue Shirts and Kindigarden(1987). I Was told I couldn't wear the Maiden one after the 2nd time. Fucking Pussies
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Wow. It takes a big man to rip on a 8 year old girl. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

It's the next Meatloaf! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  It's the next Meatloaf! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Wow. It takes a big man to rip on a 8 year old girl. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] No doubt, Ace. Give the kid a break.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I would like everyone here to produce their much cooler videos from when they were 8. I think Donny has an exemption here since he wore Motley Crue diapers from day 1.
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

PLAY FREEBIRD!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Somewhere, my mother has vids of my sister and I lipsyncing and strumming cardboard guitars to Kiss songs. I hope she dies soon so I can burn them...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            PLAY FREEBIRD!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Somewhere, my mother has vids of my sister and I lipsyncing and strumming cardboard guitars to Kiss songs. I hope she dies soon so I can burn them...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] that's so harsh
                            93 USA Soloist EDS
                            USA HT6 Juggernaut
                            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Hey... give the kid a break.
                              She may grow up to be a real hotty... NOT!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              But seriously, I gotta give her props though for doing the video. I want that guitar... my daughter would love it. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              -Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X