Bats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bats

Bats what happens when you send a woman....
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Most of the Estonians are kookbats
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Bats, the other white meat
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Estonian women have nice batsides!

Comment

I won't bat down...
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'm baaaaaat, bat in the saddle again.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I left the Bat race in N.Y.C. and moved to California

Comment

Bat Albert
                  Scott

Comment

Bats, bats, bats... in the attic.

Comment

Janie's Got a bat

Comment

Bat for More
                        Scott

Comment

Jenna Batison
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I left a good job in the city... battin', battin', battin' on a river.

Comment

Bat It Down

Comment

Bat and Batound

Comment

Working...
                                X