Clear All

• that bat could use some manscaping
    Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by veemagic View Post
      The return of the great toe bat!

[IMG
      ][/IMG]
      HOW DID YOU GET THAT PIC???? That's not a bat, that's my ball sack with my conjoined twin trying to escape! The doctors told me those pics were private!!!
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• I have sprayed my shorts and am crying tears of happiness.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Tommy, what did I tell you about crying after sex?...Even if it is with yourself.

Comment

• don't let the pinky in the bunghole while you're jerkin' the gherkin fill you with shame, Tommy. If it feels good it is good
            Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              don't let the pinky in the bunghole while you're jerkin' the gherkin fill you with shame, Tommy. If it feels good it is good
              Pinky or maybe a Batplug?
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                Pinky or maybe a Batplug?
                Bat Plug

Bat Pug

I'd Plug that!!!

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• who said I was alone Jack? this is me pal! I've got sweet William Zurlo wearing a 17th century dress and a wig, Camel Toe-Pac Jersey Joe Shore Chore Boy laid out in nothing but a gold painted body suit, and i'm in my Marquis de Sade outfit whiffing drugs and corrupting the other two.. jerking off gets very old very quick, 2 is company, and 3 is even better. I filmed some of it, check it out- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRnVZaVKrV8

Comment

• and silence filled the room............. hey Bill! you get behind Toe-pac, i'll lead from the front and we'll do a high five over his back!!

Comment

• I was gonna protect Jayster, but he's the 4th guy in the video, and also the main camera man. roll Camera Jay!!!!!!!

Comment

• I hope you're singing this to Toe:

Last edited by Jack The Riffer; 01-21-2014, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• that's a great song jack! but I have this playing instead, it just fits the scene better with Camel Toe Joe taking the abuse- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSsiS-v6_6M

Comment

Working...
                          X