Tremelo-No

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tremelo-No

I just replied in a post about tremsetters, and spoke aobut how cool the Tremelo-No's look. Does anyone know where they will be released?

slevy007 [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: Tremelo-No

Use the search function, and stop bumping up old threads! Email Kevan if you want any more info.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Stop it, he's trying to get to 100 posts so he can sell his gear here.shhhhhhhhh

Comment

Here's a thread where Kevan explained the holdup. I think it's read-only, though. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...&page=3#594609

Best bet is to get on the email list at the site. I have a feeling the 1st shipment is going to sell out quickly.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Stop it, he's trying to get to 100 posts so he can sell his gear here.shhhhhhhhh

[/ QUOTE ]

What's so suspicious about 70 posts in 28 hours? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh nothing.....BWBWBWBWBWAABABABABABA, Damn, how does Fong do that ???????????

Comment

Your right, I have been posting something fierce. I did just get Jackson SD, and that's why I really started to post. Honestly, I love this thing SO much, that I do want to get access to classifieds to see what YOU guys got for sale. I am dying to know. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] When I first became a member, a while back, I didn't even know you had a classifieds section(It may seem like a crazy thought, but it's not ridiculous). Like over on the Kramer forum, I have been member for a little while. Only recently did they restrict access to the classifieds. I thought they just stopped it. Then I researched and starting posting. NOW, I am not posting BS. I'm just posting the thoughts that go through my head.
              Anyway, I am sorry about posting like a maniac. I am used to looking way back into pages, liek over at the HC forums...I can barely keep up over there, and I never check the date posted. So my apologies.

Steve
              metal.
              [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Oh nothing.....BWBWBWBWBWAABABABABABA, Damn, how does Fong do that ???????????

[/ QUOTE ]

ehh, just stick a "BOOOEY!" at the end of it and make it your own.

as far as posting like a spaz solely to get classifieds access, that's pretty much the best way to guarantee you don't get it. there's nothing wrong with going back and reading old stuff, but what value does "sweet!" add to a thread that's been dead for 4+ months? you were a member when most of these threads were new but didn't post anything when it would have been semi relevant or timely.
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

if and when he gets classified access, there is a thread we need to bump for him to jump on. i'm thinking about a thread by a guy that was so skillful that he was able to pay his bills [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Maybe we should start a thread of "Look What I bought in the classifieds!" Just to tease the newbies.
                    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      if and when he gets classified access, there is a thread we need to bump for him to jump on. i'm thinking about a thread by a guy that was so skillful that he was able to pay his bills [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's pretty much cemented the fact that his classifieds will not be turned on at 100 posts. I'm not saying he will never get it but it's going to take more subtance over a period of time than what I've been watching over the last few days
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        i'm thinking about a thread by a guy that was so skillful that he was able to pay his bills [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

that was awesome!

and let's all remember that there's nothing sadder in the world when Mr. T goes from this:

to this:

stop making T. cry, won't you?
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

...and never forget about Flo in the background doing the macarena.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Wait wait, there is a classifieds section! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sorry, after seeing Mr. T cry that had to be posted.

Comment

Correct spelling TREMOLO

Comment

Working...
                              X