Tremelo-No

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tremelo-No

As long as he got the skills to pay the bills... he can bump [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

That moron (the guy who kept bumping his stuff in the classified) is still trying to sell his overpriced guitar in a lot of boards.

Comment

Geez, you know I try to be honest and you shit down my throat. Why do you take it easy? I'm not try to unload a bunch of overpriced gear. Hell, I probably wouldn't even buy a guitar without being able to try it first - hence probably not buy something off the classifieds section. I just kinda wanted to know what was out there, in the inner sanctum of collectors and connesiurs.

I apologized left and right. I was straightfoward and honest. I truthfully didn't look much at the original post date. I am sorry guys. I also am not posting like a maniac anymore and I am paying attention to the post dates. I didn't realize that you guys got so upset over this kind of stuff. I would think that keeping the classifieds section restricted would be to keep scumbags from using the forum only to post their crap for sale. I have NOTHING for sale! I'm merely a guitar player, that was very much an Ibanez and Kramer man, and have recently gotten really into JC stuff....especially the San Dimas stuff. So give me a break. Afterall, it's not like I'm trying to storm a friggin' fortress. So please don't persecute me. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
      My aim was't to ressurect old threads. I just wanted to finally get myself out on the forum, so I can fully participate in your threads...not just hanging in the background like previously.

My bad.

Comment

By the way, I did tkae your advice and emailed Kevan. Really nice guys. Signed up to the mailing list, but didn't get a concrete date of release. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

slevy007

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          My aim was't to ressurect old threads. I just wanted to finally get myself out on the forum, so I can fully participate in your threads...not just hanging in the background like previously.
          ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No one say's you can't get more involved. But ressurecting extremely old threads with very short answers doesn't do anything for you..

You mention not being a scumbag and understanding why the rules are there... How would anyone know that in a thread ressurection that's a year old with a post that says......nice guitar?

soo..get involved and enjoy the forum ..evenutally this wont be an issue ..and before you jump, I was watch your post count long before it turned into a topic here, so it was already of concern to me .
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I got ya. No problem there. I see your point.
            I'll definetly get more involved, though.

slevy007 [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I got good vibes about our newbie Slevy007...I dunno....I'm usually always right about these matters..

I just know people..I'm a people person.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Now don't make a liar outta me Stevie.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it.
                Don't worry, I don't intend to make you look like a liar.
                Glad to be aboard guys.
                I'm starting to look at getting another Jackson [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                I got my first one last Wednesday.
                Some might call it Jackson fever [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Talk to you [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

slevy007
                metal

P.S. I just realized that the "jackson fever" comment is a bit ghey [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X