Kick-ass fighterjet lowflying clip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick-ass fighterjet lowflying clip!

From an old airshow, filmed by Belgian guys from 'Limburg' (same province as I, you can hear it: the accent is typical for this region and the thing we're ridiculed with the most!)

http://8.2.119.203/uploaded/Laag_vliegen_38373.html

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

That IS probably the lowest I've ever seen a plane fly, aside from maybe the Tomcats that drop to like 5 feet over the ocean.

Look at how fast it blasts by!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Re: Kick-ass fighterjet lowflying clip!

Very cool! Here's a cool slow-mo of an F-14 breaking the sound barrier.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Oh shit, sorry posted this in the wrong section, thought this was GD! :/

That one rocks too, Brad! I love jets, you can just feel the testosterone!

Comment

I got to fly a simulator at an Air Force research lab once. That Captain's suggestion that I kick in the afterburners and yank back on the stick got me off the ground but I skidded off the end of the runway and hit a cow on landing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Closest to it is that my mothers uncle used to be an F-16 pilot and later C-130. Unfortunatly he retired when I was 2 or something, all my aunts and uncles were offered to fly along, only my uncle did so, and he used his little barfbag A LOT! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool clips! That last plane in the 1st one is super-low. We have a huge jet base here (NAS Oceana) & the new F-18 Super Hornets started flying here recently. They are loud as shit! Way, way louder than a Tomcat. I was driving down a road parrallel to one of the runways last Fall when 2 of them shot by about 50 feet up then went vertical. The car ahead of me almost went into the ditch. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It was cool, but my right ear rang for the rest of the day.

Comment

I have always thought the one breaking the sound barrier was too cool.
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

DAMN!! that is LOW!!! I will be freak out if i'm in that ATC tower.

Comment

Damn anyone have this saved or something? been looking for this clip for ages, again, now!

Comment

Nevermind, FOUND IT! It's Belgian too. cool

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9&q=low+fly+by

Comment

Man, the last plane to go by was the kicker! Holy crap, I love that shit.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Damn that was close to the ground...

Comment

Holy CRAP!! Free haircut with ticket purchase!!!!
                          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Man, I love fighters. They just turn me back to 12 year-old mode!

I found this shot recently -it's gotta be one of the coolest pictures EVER!
                            http://www.airshowaction.com/riat06/riat06_213.jpg

This guy's site is full of cool photos - check it out!
                            Last edited by Snoogans; 09-14-2006, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Damn. F15 and a P51 together. 2 of the most awesome fighters EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X