When ebay goes wrong... it goes wrong BAD! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When ebay goes wrong... it goes wrong BAD! :(

This is really a sad story for hundreds of people... it's also shocking what can happen when someone intentionally steals from buyers. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...erid=alisher71
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Re: When ebay goes wrong... it goes wrong BAD!

I had a similar thing happen. The Low Life who took my $200+ dollars had about 40 positive feedbacks no negs. then had a lot of items for sale at once and took everyones money. I had been top bidder on a bunch of $30/$40 dollar items below Ebays buyer protection plan minmum value [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] DAMN!!!! what a schmuck, hope he get whats comming to him.
      MOSH ON
      DAVE
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

How does this happen? Don't people check the feedback before sending money? I don't purchase from e-bay so I don't know that much about it but WTF? This shit went on for a whole month and people just kept sending money to this ass. I don't get it.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Notice all that bad feedback came within 3 days. Which means all these auctions pretty much ended at the same time before he had really any significant bad feedback. I feel bad for everyone, when ever I use a money order, I ONLY use US Postal... failure to comply is MAIL FRAUD and is a federal offence.

I hope everyone gets their money back and this scum bag thrown in jail!
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Looks like the dude discovered meth or smack. Go back 6 pages, and nothin but green.
            Weird...
            750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Maybe the police discovered him and all his stolen merch.

Comment

My guesses:

#1-Purpously established good record to fuck people over. Probably had some friends fake-buy shit from him and post a good comment.

#2-Got tempted. Thought "hmm... I have a good record. I can fuck people up now"

#3-Hijacked account. Doesn't seem likely. I went through the pages and it looks like his mind slowly rotted. Green-Green, a little red-1/2 green-more red then green-Ipod scam.

#4- [ QUOTE ]
                Looks like the dude discovered meth or smack. Go back 6 pages, and nothin but green.
                Weird...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a good guess to me!

Comment

Man he fucked over a lot of people.

Comment

yeah maybe looking at about 25k to 50k in fraud there

Comment

Ahhh yes, they're here in my town. It has been in the local paper several times. They've been arrested.

Keith
                      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Ah man! That's sooo wrong to steal money for christmas [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

That jerk off should be castrated. Though people should have been sort of suspicious when the guy said he didn't take PayPal like 10 times.
                          If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

guess i must be lucky then (pun intended). i live in the uk but then i'm not going to tempt fate. i won't buy off anyone unless they have 100% feedback. very rarely do i buy from ebay because there's always been a fault or defect that's not been mentioned in the description. sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and buy brand new.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Don't count on the post office to back you up. A couple of us found this out over the summer.
                              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Working...
                              X