Manning sucks a QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning sucks a QB

Just my opinion. As a Jets fan, I've always thought he sucked. We used to play him twice a year and we always ran over the top of him, including a 16-0 shutout in the playoffs several years ago.

The only thing that saves Peyton, is his front line, which is one of the best, but put him on team that has the average front line and Peyton's true colors will show.

That goes for his brother Eli.

That also goes for their father Archie. People in the 70's used to say Archie was a good QB. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] He blew. Check the Saint playoff record under Archie.....................they don't have one!

Going back to Peyton, all you have to do is put a little pressure on him and he becomes the sub-par QB he really is.

I've always thought that, and Pittsburgh proved it.
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Re: Manning sucks a QB

Danny sucked but was Archie any good [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Manning and Dungy have ALWAYS choked in the playoffs. They both seem to fold when it counts. As for Danny (I think you mean Archie) It's hard to tell cause the Saints always sucked so hard. I'm also a Jets fan and couldn't be happier that they are finally rid of the piece of shit Edwards. Hopefully they get a real coach this time.
      J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS< JETS
      http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Danny sucked but was Archie any good

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Godamnit!......by bad. I musta been thinkin basktball. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I'm also a Jets fan and couldn't be happier that they are finally rid of the piece of shit Edwards. Hopefully they get a real coach this time.
          J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS< JETS

[/ QUOTE ]

A Jets fan in Cali. Cool.....Where's Tommy.

Speaking of the Jets..............................we got a long way to go. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

The biggest problem the Saints have always had is their zealous adherence to prevent defense - let them get the first downs, but then try to stop them from getting in the end zone when they get in range.
            It never worked, and it never will.

Winners never quit, and quitters never win. Those who never win AND never quit are idiots. The Saints have always had to endure coaches who would not adapt to the times - they stuck with backwards traditions and "by the old book" plays while other teams were adapting and developing new strategies, and they got run over time and again.

That, and there's been a long-standing hatred of the Saints by the NFL and the officials. Not sure what it's about, but you can find clips of every Saints game where the officials were making calls that cost the Saints the game in one way or another, while the other team was getting away with murder (clipping, illegal man downfield, holding, roughness, etc etc etc). Had the Mafia been football fans, Jerry Markbright would have been dead a long time ago [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Peyton just called his linemen out as the problem on TV. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] What a true piece of sh*t. He got beat!!! I can't believe he just said that!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                The biggest problem the Saints have always had is their zealous adherence to prevent defense - let them get the first downs, but then try to stop them from getting in the end zone when they get in range.
                It never worked, and it never will.

Winners never quit, and quitters never win. Those who never win AND never quit are idiots. The Saints have always had to endure coaches who would not adapt to the times - they stuck with backwards traditions and "by the old book" plays while other teams were adapting and developing new strategies, and they got run over time and again.

That, and there's been a long-standing hatred of the Saints by the NFL and the officials. Not sure what it's about, but you can find clips of every Saints game where the officials were making calls that cost the Saints the game in one way or another, while the other team was getting away with murder (clipping, illegal man downfield, holding, roughness, etc etc etc). Had the Mafia been football fans, Jerry Markbright would have been dead a long time ago

[/ QUOTE ]

I always had a liking to the Saints. I was glad in 1986/7 when they had a great season. I just always felt the Mannings were grossly over-rated...........all three of them.

Comment

Don... Last time anyone was ever shut out in the playoffs (besides last week) was 1980. But yeah I agree with ya on the point that Manning isn't all that.
                  I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Yeah he reminded me alot of his lil brother on draft day lookin like he was going to cry he needs to take some responsibility. And how bout the way that the officials gave em another chance on that interception replay, what BS Does the NFL really want Peyton in the Superbowl that bad???
                    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Don... Last time anyone was ever shut out in the playoffs (besides last week) was 1980. But yeah I agree with ya on the point that Manning isn't all that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember this one. It was one of the Jets brightest moments since 1969. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recapP...meId=230104020

Comment

LOL...I stand corrected....I guess thats what I get for reading a telepromted script off of the TV (was shown sometime during the Steeler's/Colt's game). You'd think that they would get that stuff right so that I could use it to impress people with my bottomless well of information LOL.
                        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

PWNED !!!!!!
                          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice one Don.... I remember that game as well....
                          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            LOL...I stand corrected....I guess thats what I get for reading a telepromted script off of the TV (was shown sometime during the Steeler's/Colt's game). You'd think that they would get that stuff right so that I could use it to impress people with my bottomless well of information LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh.......thats ok............your Army, I understand [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

STEELERS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X