Manning sucks a QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Manning sucks a QB

I think you mean SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Just my opinion. As a Jets fan, I've always thought he sucked. We used to play him twice a year and we always ran over the top of him, including a 16-0 shutout in the playoffs several years ago.

The only thing that saves Peyton, is his front line, which is one of the best, but put him on team that has the average front line and Peyton's true colors will show.

That goes for his brother Eli.

That also goes for their father Archie. People in the 70's used to say Archie was a good QB. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] He blew. Check the Saint playoff record under Archie.....................they don't have one!

Going back to Peyton, all you have to do is put a little pressure on him and he becomes the sub-par QB he really is.

I've always thought that, and Pittsburgh proved it.

[/ QUOTE ]I'm in TOTAL agreement with you!
      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

The only thing that made my weekend look better after the Pats lose was watching Manning and Vanderjerk choke!
        God I can't stand the Manning family...

Comment

Heh. The Steelers beat the best team in football. Dominated them, actually. And today they're 3.5 point underdogs to Denver? WTF? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Like Rodney, no respect. Oh well. I'm sure that'll catch on as motivation later this week. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

he doesnt suck, he's a great QB, his numbers don't lie. He'll get his Championhip(s) sooner or later.
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Don-
              We beat the piss out of the colts 41-0, it was a massacre. In the meadowslums, in 2002? yup, then we lost to the Raiders. That was a good day though. it was ugly.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                he doesnt suck, he's a great QB, his numbers don't lie. He'll get his Championhip(s) sooner or later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but hes missing his prime chances. Kinda like Dan Marino. Im hoping that all this losing in the 1st round of the playoffs is getting to the colts and guys will leave the team for other places next year, free agency, etc. Maybe Dungee will retire, who knows. Im hoping that the same happent to the Pats too, they had a great run, now go lie down somewhere for 15 years!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow.............way too much beer & vodka last night! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] I trashed the Mannings pretty bad. I apologize to those Manning fans. (though I still don't like them.)

I also want to apologize to my Aiwa stereo system, which I shot-putted about 20 ft towards the dumpster.(is that a record [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]) (it had it coming though) [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Don-
                    We beat the piss out of the colts 41-0, it was a massacre. In the meadowslums, in 2002? yup, then we lost to the Raiders. That was a good day though. it was ugly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, yes, those were good times.......

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      In the meadowslums

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha.......it still is the Meadowslums [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

Comment

Come on, he had it there right in front of him and couldn't do it... 14-2 season, Patriots knocked out, Two huge penalties that went his way when they shouldn't have, if not more... He this generations Dan Marino, but at least Marino had balls, Peyton's press confrence after the game, he's throwing his O-line under the bus... he make me wanna puke

Comment

The problem is the Colts haven't played a meaningful game in over a month.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

[/ QUOTE ]
                              Don't count on it. How many opportunities has he already blown? Fouts and Marino never got one and they both played WELL in the playoffs. Manning and Dungy fold every year in the playoffs.
                              http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

I think the play calling in the end blew the big one.
                                They had first down on the 35 right? I like going for the end zone on the first play, but when it failed, you have to get your kicker some yards still. they threw another long pass and then another one that was nowhere near Reggie. 46 yards is still a pretty long boot in my book.

Comment

Working...
                                X