Damn I hate that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I hate that...

When your workin on somethin, and you have all your parts in front of you, then you go to put it back together only to find out your missing ONE SCREW.

I just took apart my OFR to switch the sustain blocks, and in a matter of two minutes I managed to lose one of the three screws that hold the block on.

How friggin far could it have gone?! [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Re: Damn I hate that...

Probably hanging out with the mis-matched socks in the Dryer Zone...

Comment

This thing is seriously gone... fucking gone. I even did the crawling on the floor with a flashlight thing that usually works. Why the fuck does a two minute project turn into a clusterfuck?
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Alright... I didnt find it, but I did find something else. I have a Boss BCB6 carrying box. It has two BOSS rubber pads on the bottom of it. Well, one of them had fallen off somewhere... and somehow, it ended up stuck to the bottom of my keyboard. The box has never been near my desk and the keyboard hasnt left the desk. What. The. Fuck?

Comment

You sound like you did the usual tweaker search.
          You'll find it a few days from now in some crack 20 feet from where you were working on it.
          -Rick

Comment

I tell ya its graemlins

I have a pack of them here. Takeing everything [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Still nothing. Im about to go to friggin bed.

I mean sure, I could take apart one of the spare licenced trems and use those, but thats not the friggin point here.

Comment

Checked your pockets? I've done that one a couple of times. Looking around everywhere, getting pissed off at everything and throwing shit, yelling at friends because they're trying to tell me to calm down and I'll find it eventually, and it's right there in my fuckin' pocket.

Comment

Yup... checked the trash can, cig can, pockets, shoes, everywhere. Even got my telescoping pen magnet into small places and spwept it everywhere. Nothing.

Comment

Do you have a Cat or small children?? Maybe they ate it
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

FOUND IT!!!! Was doing one more quick sweep of the room before bed and it was in the middle of the room under some stuff I had moved looking for it.

Comment

<font color="aqua">very cool........ and here I thought it ran off with the rear tremolo cover, truss rod cover and tremolo bar that always seem to escape from the house........little bastids....... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I was gonna say take your shoes off - quick way to find ANYTHING that'll hurt if you stepped on it barefooted is to go barefooted, because you're sure to step on it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Acually I was wearing slippers. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That sucks, I lost the backplate screw from my SL2H a while back and never ended up finding it or getting a new one. Sucks for me worse because my house is painfully old and the floor spaces have holes where the boards meet up, the lighting sucks, and there's no carpet. The fact that my room always looks like shit doesn't help either.
                              If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Working...
                              X