The Offical NFL Championship weekend Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Offical NFL Championship weekend Thread

K, Gotta say All the games this weekend Rocked. All the Indy, chicago, and Washington Fans

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see a Seahawk Blowout this weekend. Chicago's Offence sucks, and Carolina let them score a bunch, so When They face a GREAT offence I see 30+ Points and our D giving up 17. All I gotta say is this is unreal for me, All we have to do is win 1 game at home.....
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: The Offical NFL Championship weekend Thread

> As long as the Steelers put in another effort like they did Sunday,minus the near-blooper at the end,I'll be happy,and will watch the Super Bowl for the first time in 10 years,other than watching the last 1/2 to see if my bet was right. The time has come,The Bus needs a ring. Tommy D.
    "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      The Bus needs a ring.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

All the so called experts on ESPNs numerous shows pretty much missed the outcome of this weekends games big time, with the exception of Seattle,
        I would say the Seahawks have to be considered the front runner now to win it all,
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I am sorry, I am by no means a Patriot fan, but the ZEBRAS
          gave that game to Denver. The 5 turnovers didn't hurt either, but that was some of the worst refereeing I have ever seen.
          it's unacceptable.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Talk about giving a game away, the refs tried to give it to the colts. I'm a colts fan and I'll even admit it.

Comment

You think that was an interception?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I do, and so did the guys in the booth. And there were two other non calls on pass interference that were blatant and a ball spot that was nuts too. Im talking about the interception that got overturned, not the earlier one that was called incomplete and not challenged. It looked good too, I didnt see the ball touch the ground intil after it was under control. What was so bad about the Patriot game? I only caught the end at home, the rest was at work with no sound.

Comment

that WAS an interception. Anyway I say seattle and denver in the the big one, that will be an oldschool rivals game at its best. It's about time seahawks.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep and so did probably 95% of everyone watching.

Comment

it seemed like it to me. this was one of the worst refereed weekends in NFL history.

Comment

That was a INT.

But who cares, the Seahawks will take care of the panthers and will cream any afc team
                        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I am sorry, I am by no means a Patriot fan, but the ZEBRAS
                          gave that game to Denver. The 5 turnovers didn't hurt either, but that was some of the worst refereeing I have ever seen.
                          it's unacceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to expand on what were bad calls? Let me guess, the punter inst allowed to cause a fumble? Denver isnt allowed to run back interceptions? Jake Plummer isnt allowed to throw touchdowns? Nigga please, Broncos won despite the refs.The interference call was questionable, but other then that, I didnt see anything blatently bad.The defense and special teams did thier job and gave our offense A short field to work with 5 times.Brady was terrible all day.Overthrowing or underthrowing open guys consistantly.Oh my god, he is HUMAN! I kept quiet all week listeing to guys say until they lose , i wont believe it can happen.WELL??????? It did, so start believing because the Denver Broncos are in the AFC Chapmionship game for a reason. The steelers will be a tougher game, like i said last week........we shall see..........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            But who cares, the Seahawks will take care of the panthers and will cream any afc team

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Puhlease. See 'ya in Detroit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              That was a INT.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the Seahawks will win and I hope they do but there is one thing that Seattle must remember... Julius Peppers. WOW. As long as Seattle isn't as stupid as the Bears and put single coverage on Steve Smith they should be OK. Panthers D is tough and the only reason they gave up 21 is because no one knows how to gameplan for Grossman since no one has seen him yet.
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                              X