Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Life\'s been good...

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey Ace has been to my place... seen my Cobra...

[/ QUOTE ]

You are talking about a snake aren't you? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

"You are talking about a snake aren't you?"

Why Yes I am..it's a yellow headed fish mouth from California..it'll bite cha.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I don't know shit about snakes, except I go far in the opposite direction of them.

About 3 years ago one got into my house. That fucked my entire process up.

Comment

Bill's snake is the biggest I've seen, it weights couple of thousand bounds [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Ace, you are my HERO! Keep the stories coming.

Comment

It's my AC Cobra..it's badd ass!!

Ace saw it's beauty and beheld it's awesomeness.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yea, the stories are good. Speaking of those kind of stories, I havent been around here in a while, has Brett had any good adventures posted lately that I missed out on??
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

hmmmm...haven't seen any here too recently..

did I ever mention my mom caught me with my dick in a vase...No??

yeah, that happened once..

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    It's my AC Cobra..it's badd ass!!

Ace saw it's beauty and beheld it's awesomeness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Damn, sounds cool. Kit?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Yea, the stories are good. Speaking of those kind of stories, I havent been around here in a while, has Brett had any good adventures posted lately that I missed out on??

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett's not here anymore. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Brand New Factory Five Mrk II Roadster..they are ALL kits..only about 500 real ones exist..

VERY NICE..my dream toy...can't wait till Summer! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I wasn't gonna say anything, but yeah, shades of Brett. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Bill, the vase thing sounds painful! was it stuck? or just groovin' ?

so what did I miss? why isnt Brett here anymore?

Comment

It was traumatizing...I was seven years old and there was this three foot tall long neck vase in the bathroom..something told me.."put your dick in there"...so I did...it went in fine..but it engorged and got stuck...my mom was wondering WTF I was doing in the bathroom for 20 minutes...not aware I was crying trying to get my dick out of a vase..well the door swung open..just a Bi-fold door...no lock..she looked at me..my dick popped out..POP!...she closed the door and never mentioned a word of it ..my poor mom!

The worse part was coming out of the bathroom like nothing happened. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

wow, that had to be embarrasing Bill [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] I would have died in there if that happended to me. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] Funny story! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So what did I miss? I used to get a kick out of Brett's stories. Why doesnt he hang here anymore?

Comment

Working...
                                X