Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I\'m gonna puke....

I would kick his ass!

and like it...I don't even know him..and I hate him already! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Get him in line man...you may be the only one that can save him from a life of foolery and ebonica!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Tell him he's white and to get over it..sit him down and break the bad news to him gently..hopefully he won't take it to hard! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Like Steve Martin did in "the Jerk".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I would kick his ass!

and like it...I don't even know him..and I hate him already! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Get him in line man...you may be the only one that can save him from a life of foolery and ebonica!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Tell him he's white and to get over it..sit him down and break the bad news to him gently..hopefully he won't take it to hard! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Like Steve Martin did in "the Jerk".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA! I've tried....Many times. He's just a doofus. His sister has a mixed baby, so he's seeing shit in a new light. Trying to anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] Hims sista baby don't gots no daddy tho, go figya...
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

ummmm yeah...OK then...I can't seen the figs don't fall far from the bush.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

No babydaddy for the golden love trophy...is his name "lil' boo"...grandpa must be proud! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

that's a newsflash! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well, I used to like Rap, when it was new...I am talking the early to mid '80s, before it was ruined. How could you not rock out to early Run DMC and LL Cool J? It was catchy, it was well written, and much of it had a rock beat with guitar behind it. Today, I can't identify with any of it. The last thing even remotely rap-like that I found entertaining was Kid Rock's Devil without a Cause. That record was brilliant. I guess I should go hide now!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Devil Without A Cause is great.

Bawitdaba is one of the coolest songs ever IMO

Oldschool rap (beastie boys, NWA etc.) was cool,

the shit that's coming out of MTV (50 cent etc.) isn't rap, it's somekinda wimpy hip-hop.
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I don't like Rap...in himdsight it was amausing in a funny novelty way back in the day...but it's nothing I can ever take seriously..

Sorry..this is a no Rap zone around here..

I have a Calvin kid pissin' on the words "Rap Music" on my rear window of my car..and soilwirk , arch enemy , COB and Dark Tranquility stickers plastered all over my car too...well it's a winter beater that looks like a old man's car...I had to pimp it out my way! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I like those harmonized lines! WTF man? I guess if you do it all the fuckin' time, all the way through the song I could see how it would be annoying. Those lines have to have some thought behind them too; it's easy to write a harmonized line, but it takes some effort to make it go somewhere and not just sound cool. As for me, I'll most definetely continue to use them, just not beat them into the fucking ground!

Swerving off into the other direction that this thread went to.

Rap sucks. There are a few excusable songs, very few. I gotta love "Mad Professor" by ICP. It's just fuckin' hilarious. ICP sucks for the most part, but they really spent some time on this song.

Comment

Speaking of cRap... Anyone remember those little shitheads 'Criss Cross'? Those huge pants around their knees... and fucking backwards?

Comment

"Speaking of cRap... Anyone remember those little shitheads 'Criss Cross'? Those huge pants around their knees... and fucking backwards?"

exactly my point...a retard would take that seriously..and MANY did!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Here's what fucks me up. When I was a kid I was a huge KISS freak. I had all the albums, posters, mags, everything. KISS was considered, of all things, satanic.

Through the years Rock, Metal, etc. has pretty much been looked down on as something evil. For the most part, at least the stuff I grew up on, was about having fun, partying, being a rebel, whatever... Of course there's more hardcore varieties and bands like the great King Diamond, but these bands aren't exactly mainstream.

cRap is about murder, drugs, sex and general criminal activity, yet it's accepted in the mainstream as if nothing is wrong with it. It's perfectly acceptable.

I seriously doubt Metallica would have made it as far as they have if every other word in their lyrics was about their dicks, hoes or killing people.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Iron Maiden have influenced an entire generation of players with their signature harmonies, so what's wrong with showing that influence?

I tell you what, how about you make up your own scales and chords, because the ones you're stealing from everyone else have been done a bajillion times as well [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1. but i actually don't copy anyone's riffs because i can't play properly anyway! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          You should see him though. He's as funny as the shit he listens to. somewhat tall and skinny and thinks he is THE MAN.

He's been bad on drugs for about 15 years or so. coke/crack, meth, etc. He's a liar, thief, dead beat dad, lazy, won't work, sleeps 15 hours upto several days at a time, thinks he's the smartest in the world and suddenly got on a religious kick...
                          I've known the piece of shit for about 20 years and he can be a great drummer if he applied himself to it. He could always have a job doing it if he wants it, dude is just a lazy bum.

[/ QUOTE ]

his name isn't Tommy Lee, is it?
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

St James..that's a racial double standard..it exist...it's a fact of life..no mysteries there man..

But alot of people like to avoid that fact of life..and avoid even mentioning it..so they are not perciecved "hateful" by others..

the difference with me is..I don't give a fuck..So, I call it like I see it.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              You should see him though. He's as funny as the shit he listens to. somewhat tall and skinny and thinks he is THE MAN.

He's been bad on drugs for about 15 years or so. coke/crack, meth, etc. He's a liar, thief, dead beat dad, lazy, won't work, sleeps 15 hours upto several days at a time, thinks he's the smartest in the world and suddenly got on a religious kick...
                              I've known the piece of shit for about 20 years and he can be a great drummer if he applied himself to it. He could always have a job doing it if he wants it, dude is just a lazy bum.

[/ QUOTE ]

his name isn't Tommy Lee, is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA!! No, but I can see where that description would sound like him though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                the difference with me is..I don't give a fuck..So, I call it like I see it.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't either. I'm holding back... Holding way the fuck back. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X