Blind in one eye and can't see out the other ,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blind in one eye and can't see out the other ,

Came from CA 2 years ago. In Wash you have 30 days to get a license. Lost the sight in my right eye 60 days in Wash. Spent $15,000 to get my eye fixed. Didn't work. On 12/21 got a bullshit ticket. The fine for no WA LIC, $500. Scared to death about eye test at DMV. Here is what happened. Waited 10 mins to be called up. Provided my ID. Took an eye test. She said: "Get new glasses. Pay $45. and step to your left." Took off my hat and got my picture took. No Dr. exam: no paper test and no driving test. And I got a WA license. And now, I can go to court and say, "Your honor, I am so sorry for being so late." Maybe he will reduce the fine. Wish me luck. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Blind in one eye and can\'t see out the other ,

That explains the guitars you buy! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      That explains the guitars you buy! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yu fuk, yu. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Now that I have passed the worse crisis in my life, in the last 60 days, I am going to drink vast ounces of boxed wine. I really have no life. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm drinking a Keg by myself
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Just downed some piesporter michelsberg myself, my newest best friend [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

What kinda keg there DRS?

Fett, eye feel 4 u
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] The 'hawks haven't won yet. Now I can drive legal-like. The cops around here are just waiting for you guys. Beware. Take a bus or a cab. I know you won't take my advice so "Go "hawks." [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Rainier, We bought it for Last weeks playoff game thinking we down it quick. I htink i have about 1/4 left of it

Comment

Hey I have only one eye and I have never had a problem getting a drivers license in three different states, MO, CA, FL, Hell I even passed a CDL medical exam, cuz the doctor was a bozo, and didn't know monocular drivers are not allowed to get CDLs. I buy some cheap crappy guitars also, there may be a trend here...
                  I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] The 'hawks haven't won yet. Now I can drive legal-like. The cops around here are just waiting for you guys. Beware. Take a bus or a cab. I know you won't take my advice so "Go "hawks." [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I live 2 miles from Qwest. If we win I don't think i'll be able to move. I don't know what'll happen

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Hey I have only one eye and I have never had a problem getting a drivers license in three different states, MO, CA, FL, Hell I even passed a CDL medical exam, cuz the doctor was a bozo, and didn't know monocular drivers are not allowed to get CDLs. I buy some cheap crappy guitars also, there may be a trend here...

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I can't tell you how afraid I was. I have been driving for 40 years. I am so careful and abide the law like you wouldn't believe. And not all my guitars are cheap and crappy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Bit I have run out of space. So no more guitars for me. That is, unless they are really cool and cheap. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] If you can't see the flaws then they are not there. Eagle-eye. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Went to court today. The judge was a regular card. He was so layed back. Here's what happened. Not stopping at a red light $101 reduced to $65. Not having a WA liscence $465 reduced to $100. Showing up personally, priceless. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I've always had to cover one eye before putting the car in drive.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

No mas for me. I think they have the death penalty up here for a DUI. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Remember fett, friends dont let friends drink boxed wine and drive... hell, friends dont let friends drink boxed wine period! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                              X