Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I finally won a drawing/raffle/lottery....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I finally won a drawing/raffle/lottery....

[ QUOTE ]
    about 5 months ago I got 5 out of 6 in the California Lotto.
    it was the worst sickly feeling I have ever had in my stomach

[/ QUOTE ]

I've did that before, here in jersey. Moped the rest of the day. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I won tickets to see the Village People when I was about 10

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on...........tell the truth. How was it? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

it was great! I wore my glittery cowboy outfit and.......ahem....

I mean, I don't know what you're talking about [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I won a bunch of cds.. dragonforce, wasp, dyecrest etc.. pretty cool

I forgot I entered a contest and the mailman brought a package with like ten brand new albums in it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I won 'Surfing with the Alien' on LP from a competition in Guitarist magazine over here....
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I won a 10 speed bike from a drawing contest at my parents job. I was around 12 years old. Long time ago [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well congrats.. I do the same thing too.
                  I won a 55 gallon aquarium...its one I use now.
                  Kinda strange cause I had gone thru a really bad breakup with a girlfriend and I bought a new 55 gal aquarium setup just before all the crap started and our 'relationship' fell apart. Needless to say, she wasn't to cooperative or receptive to my getting my property back and I ended up suing her for some of the items left remaining in her apartment which she basically blocked me from retrieving.
                  The court settled the matter with a 'sale', treating the property I had as 'used'..and basically 50% of receipt value...so I lost a couple hundred on the receipt costs of what I had into for everything. It was kinda a great reward that within a year after all that went down I won another complete with stand at an aqua show.

I also won a good chunk of change on the slots shortly after all that too...it helped pay for my Charvel 750, an early model 5 and a fostex 4 track.

Comment

Working...
                  X