New George Lynch site is up ===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New George Lynch site is up ===>

He'll be offering lessons through his 'dojo'...

http://www.georgelynch.com/

And in other 'G' news, the Knucklebonz company will be offering a 'George Lynch' statue equipped with the 'Mom'!

http://www.guitarhero.net/

I might have to get me one of those [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: New George Lynch site is up ===>

ummmm.....uh...... [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] I think Im gonna puke. I mean I am (or was) a loyal Lynch fan, but puleeeeeeze, the "guitar DOJO, with Sensei GL, come on secret club members time to go back to the playhouse for the secret meeting. Maybe he can Guitar Jedi too. and you can use the force to learn guitar solos. What a joke. I am losing respect for him. He hasnt done much musically of any worth since the last Lynch mob CD. He is just living off a 20 year old reputation IMO. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] sad....
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Re: New George Lynch site is up

Hmmmmm, the theme is a little cheesy but the lessons are probably pretty cool.

Comment

I think calling a dojo and sensei is cheesey but the idea is actually pretty neat if you know all the details.

Comment

He charged $50 just to meet him on this last tour [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img], the rest of the band was free with purchase [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Cheesy for older players in their 20's or 40', but perhaps it's just a thing to try and get kids interested in guitar or something?
            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Lessons from a living legend for $30 is nuts, but $5700 for an ugly ass, beat up Charvel Star is ok. I love this place. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Lessons from a living legend for $30 is nuts, but $5700 for an ugly ass, beat up Charvel Star is ok. I love this place. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I absolutely think $30 is a bargain for any kind of interactive lesson with George.

Comment

I'll give George $30 and kick him in the nuts! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I absolutely think $30 is a bargain for any kind of interactive lesson with George.

[/ QUOTE ]

My point exactly so it's a little cheesey big deal.

Comment

I'm with you, D! I'd pay that monthly for some tips and tricks from George. I may let my wife know what a great anniversary gift it would be.
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        He charged $50 just to meet him on this last tour [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img], the rest of the band was free with purchase [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you shitting me?
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Just because GL is a pretty good guitar player doesn't make him a good teacher nor does it warrant paying $50 bucks just to meet them. I don't play the get all giddy celeberties game or put anyone on a pedstal because they are in the entertainment industry.
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

20 or 30 bucks is worth a try. I'm sure I can learn something from it.

Comment

OH DEAR LORD I WILL PAY ANYTHING JUST TO PLAY DREAM WARRIORS PERFECTLY AND MEET HOT BABES AS A RESULT!

Comment

Working...
                              X