junior users????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• junior users????

why are some people listed aS juniors in red and others in white. just curious

Re: junior users????

well, it's pretty self explanatory if you think about it, no? saw this in a TOS for another board i visit:

[ QUOTE ]
    Titles are accredited to members according to how many messages they have posted and are for fun. They are not meant to discredit or diminish anyone. If you hate titles, feel free to ignore them.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

That was instituted so we "Whites" can break your "Red" balls. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Welcome to the forum. It'a a great place. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I am curious, when I hit 100 posts do I make a thread asking for full membership (access to the classified section) or do I PM an admin?

Comment

Hell, I wish I could keep the red past 100 posts, it makes it easy to find where my name is on a thread [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Hell, I wish I could keep the red past 100 posts, it makes it easy to find where my name is on a thread [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, that's what avatars are for buddy [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

You just hit 100. No more red for you.

Me, I'll stay communist... *gets an idea*

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Go to "My Home" and pick an avatar. Most of these guys know how to make fancy ones. I am too old, so I picked one that was offered. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] 'Chris Rock's avatar is not one I would emulate. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Naw, I already have a commie pentagram kicking around on photobucket, but it may be too big. You posted before I could put 'er in :P

Comment

I'm good at making fancy avatars....here's one I'll loan ya until you have over 1000 posts.

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Thanks. I'll cherish it forever. And use it on the other forums I go... that all have over... 10,000 posts...

Comment

Cool, glad ya like it. But remember I need it back when your done. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Haha, no problem man. As long as I don't have to pay a late fee, for some reason I never get things back in time. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Naw, you can use it however long ya need it. I'm pretty easy about the late fees.
                            Seriously, welcome to the best forum on the internet. I've been around here for 4 years and they've only banned me once. (they let me off the hook cause they felt sorry for me)
                            Anyway................................ [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            (oh, and BTW, watch those admins...they're pretty much assholes here. I can't get away with SHIT!!!!)

Comment

Hahaha, thanks. I've been around the block as far as forums go, and I do have to say... this is one of the most professinal. Places like Jam Session are litered with three day old guitar players asking the same questions... everyone here seems to have atleast 3 custom made guitars [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Anyway I just have one question... where is the bathroom in this place, I can't find it anywhere?

Comment

Working...
                              X