Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: junior users????

[ QUOTE ]

Anyway I just have one question... where is the bathroom in this place, I can't find it anywhere?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">there is none, it's like some sick and twisted game of the "Sim's" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

(oh, and BTW, watch those admins...they're pretty much assholes here.

[/ QUOTE ]

couldn't agree more! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]

Anyway I just have one question... where is the bathroom in this place, I can't find it anywhere?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">there is none, it's like some sick and twisted game of the "Sim's" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ] Based on some of the responses I have received on my posts, the answer to your qustion is: " Go piss up a rope!!!!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          why are some people listed aS juniors in red and others in white. just curious

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, jacksonabuser1, you could always list one of your guitars for sale in one of the other forums.....but it helps to be a Bea Arthur, Ethel Merman, Phylis Diller, etc..fan to do it.

Yeah, I know, I'm wrong for this....but damn, it's so entertaining! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

don't forget estelle getty and chloris leachman. man, i'm getting too predictable.
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              don't forget estelle getty and chloris leachman. man, i'm getting too predictable.

[/ QUOTE ]
              Got something against Betty White? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

have we mentioned Nell Carter?? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

oh i took no offense to it im just a spec geek and when i see the same status identification written in 2 diff. colors i figure there must be some diff. between the 2 is it a number of posts thing or what

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Hahaha, thanks. I've been around the block as far as forums go, and I do have to say... this is one of the most professinal. Places like Jam Session are litered with three day old guitar players asking the same questions... everyone here seems to have atleast 3 custom made guitars [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The topics on the JCF are always fresh. Questions about whether an amp can "do metal" or not hardly ever come up and the modeling vs tube debate is extremely rare.
                    We even had a discussion regarding smelly guitar cases and what you should do if your cat pisses in your guitar case.
                    My favorite is the Ft. Worth debates. Everybody knows that Ft. Worth guitars were made in TX but the San Dimas snobs all put down these USA made guitars and claim that the mojo of their San Dimas made guitars make them better. Then there is the Ontario bashers. Their all "f'd" up. They think that Ontario guitars are not as good as San Dimas guitars when EVERYBODY knows that guitars made in "Canada" are way better than the USA made ones. One last thing to remember as a junior member. There are 2 names that are always spelled wrong and it really bugs the admins so I will give you the correct spelling.
                    Robin Crosby
                    Randy Rhodes

There. Now you know.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] perfick [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] John...sometimes you crack me up! (not often, but sometimes)
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

nice one john! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] y'know....i could put "rhodes" in the swear filter so that it always come out "rhoads," but then all of our electric piano discussions will be a mess. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

oh, and yeah, i used nell carter on someone once before.
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            oh, and yeah, i used nell carter on someone once before.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            you animal!!
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Hell, I wish I could keep the red past 100 posts, it makes it easy to find where my name is on a thread [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              Closest we can get you is a very bright pink. Name and title.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]
                                Hahaha, thanks. I've been around the block as far as forums go, and I do have to say... this is one of the most professinal. Places like Jam Session are litered with three day old guitar players asking the same questions... everyone here seems to have atleast 3 custom made guitars [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The topics on the JCF are always fresh. Questions about whether an amp can "do metal" or not hardly ever come up and the modeling vs tube debate is extremely rare.
                                We even had a discussion regarding smelly guitar cases and what you should do if your cat pisses in your guitar case.
                                My favorite is the Ft. Worth debates. Everybody knows that Ft. Worth guitars were made in TX but the San Dimas snobs all put down these USA made guitars and claim that the mojo of their San Dimas made guitars make them better. Then there is the Ontario bashers. Their all "f'd" up. They think that Ontario guitars are not as good as San Dimas guitars when EVERYBODY knows that guitars made in "Canada" are way better than the USA made ones. One last thing to remember as a junior member. There are 2 names that are always spelled wrong and it really bugs the admins so I will give you the correct spelling.
                                Robin Crosby
                                Randy Rhodes

There. Now you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Three names actually...

Criss Oliva
                                Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                                X