Barrett Jackson Scottsdale auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrett Jackson Scottsdale auction

Its been going on since wed,(Speed TV) Sammy and Michael Anthony are all buddy buddy there, great cars, Prices are really up. makes for great background TV,
    I say the boy ain't right!

Re: Barrett Jackson Scottsdale auction

It's cool to watch, but being born in 1950 I can't bring myself to think I would even pay that much for a 1968 Mustang GT, $48,000. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Some of these buyers are my customers. They'll pay silly money for the right car. I'm working on a 70 RAIV Judge right now that will be worth a little over 100K when I'm done. Barrett Jackson auctions are an inspiration to me.
      ....yes...someday I'LL own one too! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Barrett Jackson is only for Dumbasses. I'll find you a Hemi Car/427 Vette/ Big Block car tomorrow for hlaf the price this shit is going for.
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

No, Barrett Jackson is for people who want a specific car and the money isn't an object. You call 'em dumbasses, I call them my heroes!
          BTW, that's a pretty stout statement you made there. If you can actually produce these incredible deals my ears (and email) are open! Show me what you got! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Trust me mark give me the open check book og 40K-80K and it's yours
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

They may be half the price, but if it is from Seattle it is probably half the car. Cars that roll across that stage are litterally under a microscope. If a car is said to have come from up north then that microoscope is cranked up. Auctions will generally bring the best price a market can bare, but the cars that are in that auction are primo.

Comment

True. Also, some folks idea of a "nice" car are others idea of "trash". I find that the majority of people don't even know what to look for to tell the difference.

Comment

Holy $h!t 2Million for an Orange Hemi Cuda Convertible!!!!!!!
                  When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

There was a Shelby GT500 roll off for around 250k and you could have turned that thing over and ate off it. That car was so sano it was sick. I would take a car that would not make the grade for that auction no problem. I know I would be able to drive it when ever I wanted with out having a fit any time some one looked at it or got near it.

Comment

Working...
                    X