Dyslexia, can you "get" it??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dyslexia, can you \"get\" it??

<font color="aqua">wow, we ought to all get together and not jam! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

ok,but he has to come here,easier to get one unplayed guitar across the borders than it would be two. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Well, its like my old signature used to say " If you thought my typing was bad....you should hear me solo".

I tell you what you can get suddenly that sucks ass: An empty bottle of whiskey. I am staring at one now. This pisses me off. I need to call Jim Beam and tell them their bottles are defective. I buy a full one and a day or two later its empty.-Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

psst Dave..its facetious ...uh I think. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm getting older too. Thankfully I'm not yet 30 but too close for my tastes!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            psst Dave..its facetious ...uh I think.

[/ QUOTE ]
            LOL I guess you didn't get the joke, huh, Einstein? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              psst Dave..its facetious ...uh I think.

[/ QUOTE ]
              LOL I guess you didn't get the joke, huh, Einstein? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">thank you, Joe.........c'mon, Chris, wake up and get your old feeble ass movin'! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                LOL I guess you didn't get the joke, huh, Einstein?

[/ QUOTE ]
                Oh I got it. (hence the [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])
                If I'm old and feeble now I'm really gonna be in bad shape by the time I get 40. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X