So I'm single....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So I\'m single....

I went through a bad breakup in college with my high school sweetheart and it was rough.

[ QUOTE ]
    The only thing that should be steady for a late teens early 20's guitar player is the STEADY FLOW OF ASS you are getting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am going to go with that advise.

Matt

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      once you get laid again by some other chick, all this will fade. play the field, have fun, and listen to the Tom Leykis radio show man, he will clue you in on what's up with women! (now he has a webcast for those who can't get his radio show locally)

http://blowmeuptom.com/

[/ QUOTE ]

I gots to agree here. As Tom says...Women are dreamkillers!!

Comment

My high school relationship almost made it to the end of the first year of college, but it should have been over before then. Looking back, it was falling apart and then over a long time before the actual end. You're young and it probably hurts now, but later you'll know it was not meant to be. You are better off for having the high school sweetheart experience, but it is time to move on. Trust me, you will find better (I sure did).

-Mike

Comment

Nah f*ck it. Go out and have some real fun [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Take my girlfriend for instance. Seriously, take her.

Matt

Comment

You can have mine too! Seriously!

Youll soon realize that the single life isnt all that bad. I wish I was single right now, Im 24, own my own house, and should be having a blast! But Im stuck with a g/f that wont give me 2 minutes to myself and Im too nice to do anything about it.

Take advantage of the situation... remember the good times you had, but also remember what went wrong, and try to avoid that in your next relationship. Youll get through it and the hurt will go away, but the ONLY thing that truly helps is time. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

girls are funny creatures, always screwing with your brain, but that's what you get for screwing them literally.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

So happy to be divorced although I was torn up about it at first. Actually for a long time but man being single is great although I technically am not really sibngle since I am hooked up again but I got freedom. Still man just enjoy it.
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                  X