HAHAH Funny Story!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAH Funny Story!

Ok, a little background here. My wife Melissa is full blooded Mexican, as opposed to my mixed mutt self (Mexican/English/Italian/whatever). Her father who is about 60 is a real "macho" Mexciano, very proper in the old way.

Anyways him and his girlfriend decide yesterday that they want to see a movie, so they go to the theatre and he starts looking at the poster and see a Western. He tells us, "I love Westerns, reminds me of Mexico"(Mexico is of course said with the accent). Of course I know what is coming and start laughing. My wife is all "what are you laughing about", I turn to her and say "hahaah your dad likes gay Westerns hahaha" He looks at me and goes "you know what its about?" I said "yeah everyone know what its about".

Turns out that at some point in the film when things get romantic, he freaks gets his woman tells her fuck this movie lets go.

I thought it was funny, maybe you had to be there. I could just imagine how bad it freaked him out.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Re: HAHAH Funny Story!

you know how i know your gay, you took your ole lady to a gay western......hehee

Comment

I wish i knew how to quit you...............

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

What's wrong with The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada ?

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0419294/
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

HaHa, but thats not what they went to see [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Comment

I know
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm only here because this is the 70th hit on this thread..

I couldn't leave it at 69...not in a gay cowboy thread...No, that would be wrong!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm a little shocked that you'd be looking to hit on a gay cowboy........ thread anyway
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

now, that you put it that way G...I am shocked too...but since we are both here G..in this highly GAY but somewhat amusing thread. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

check out EUROFORCE...NOW! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

http://www.euroforce.tk/

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I don't get it... what did they go to see?
                      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

What another kooky coincidence. That last post I made was my 69th post and decided not to leave it at that.
                        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

That new Gay cowboy movie..it's about a cowboy that is Gay..

I don't even know the name of it..and I don't wanna know..

John Wayne must be fuggin' proud...now I know why he walked like that! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Haha, never seen a commercial. Hopefully I won't either.

Comment

So this cowboy, is he a rump wrangler?
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X