CANT BELEVE IT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANT BELEVE IT

i cant believe the attitudes of the majority of the users ive come accross in here. proffesional???? certainly not my definition. kinda of a powertrippy thing mixed w/ a bad ego prob.. and to get it from an admin. ya know i came here looking for answers but mostly all ive gotten on the questions ive asked is a bunch of hassle. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Re: CANT BELEVE IT

Dont like it, get the fuck out..........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      i cant believe the attitudes of the majority of the users ive come accross in here. proffesional???? certainly not my definition. kinda of a powertrippy thing mixed w/ a bad ego prob.. and to get it from an admin. ya know i came here looking for answers but mostly all ive gotten on the questions ive asked is a bunch of hassle. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should learn how to spell, punctuate and form a coherent sentence. Then, you may get answers.

How is that for attitude? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Looking through your posts, your forum ediquette leaves something to be desired. Rather than copping an attitude about some of the responses, maybe you should take them to heart? And try being a bit more humble, too? Like "Sorry, I didn't realize that was being a nuisance to other users. I'm a newbie and will try to learn."

Comment

I can't believe the attitude of people that join a forum and post questions in multiple places and then get in a tizzy when they are called out on it.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I can't believe the attitude of people that join a forum and post questions in multiple places and then get in a tizzy when they are called out on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

OUCH! That's gonna leave a mark.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">or at least a pink "spot" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">or at least a pink "spot" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

mmmmmmmmmm.... pink spot..... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Dont like it, get the fuck out..........

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh, jeeeze! Man, we were all new once too! you want an answer, we'll give it to you... you don't want to goof off? get out.
                      This place rocks, trust me. They don't shit on me, and I've never owned a Charvel. I just look before I post, and be cool about it when I do. Last thing we need around here is another stiff ass.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Oh, jeeeze! Man, we were all new once too! you want an answer, we'll give it to you... you don't want to goof off? get out.
                        This place rocks, trust me. They don't shit on me, and I've never owned a Charvel. I just look before I post, and be cool about it when I do. Last thing we need around here is another stiff ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU DON'T OWN A CHARVEL?

GET OUT NOW!!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sorry... I guess I'm being "powertrippy".
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mmmmmmmmmm.... pink spot..... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Juicy pink spot, all small and.... What? Sorry typing out loud.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

It's a tough lesson to learn but everyone has to go through it sooner or later. When you get called out for what ever reason that you did something wrong don't go running around crying to mommy. Say, Sorry I screwed, I won't do it again. People will have much more respect for you in the end.
                              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X