Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CANT BELEVE IT

denny crane
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I agree bro...nothing but a bunch of assholes here [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] j/k

perhaps try to follow the rules and be cool to people and maybe they'll be cool to you...give it a try and see what happens.

wtf is denny crane tim?...you post that alot and I have no fukin clue what it supposed to mean
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

fuck off shawn. ever heard of fucking google? bitch.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

ah...you love for william shatner...still dont know what the fuck it means [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Why not enlighten people who dont give a fuck about network televison and/or willian shatner [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            it makes anything from marshall to mesa sound like a pile of puke.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is from your very first post. Wether you think it does or not, your approach is wrong. A lot of people here happen to like Marshall and Mesa and from your post you include everything inbetween. I am sure we could get plenty of people in here who think Randalls sound like puke, but you don't see that. It would be different if you came in and said you think a certain model of Marshall or Mesa sounds bad, but you made a blanket statement of all of them, and all inbetween. I also see in another post you made that you like Mesa's.

[ QUOTE ]
            i am an avid mesa fan. tripple recs all the way but it will be cold day when i can afford 1100-1700 usd.

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem very opinionated, and that's fine and I even encourage that. Keep in mind that there are a lot of people in here that are as well, so sometimes it is easy to insult them by saying something they love and worked hard to get sounds like Puke. This is a place to get a lot of constructive input, opinions, and details when needed, just sometimes peoples opinions are poorly expressed.

Matt

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I agree bro...nothing but a bunch of assholes here [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] j/k

perhaps try to follow the rules and be cool to people and maybe they'll be cool to you...give it a try and see what happens.

wtf is denny crane tim?...you post that alot and I have no fukin clue what it supposed to mean

[/ QUOTE ]
              +1

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                i cant believe the attitudes of the majority of the users ive come accross in here. proffesional???? certainly not my definition. kinda of a powertrippy thing mixed w/ a bad ego prob.. and to get it from an admin. ya know i came here looking for answers but mostly all ive gotten on the questions ive asked is a bunch of hassle. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the fuck are you anyway?
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

To be a respected member* of this community...

you either have to suck our puds..

or be able to kick our asses..

so what's it gonna be.. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

* member - is slang for pud.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think he will be sucking your pud, Bill...'cause he isn't going to kick your ass. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Yes...Exactly..

he's got like 30 friggin' post and he's already complaining like an old Jewish lady squeezing the tomatos at the grocery store..

you haven't earned your stripes yet beotch...get a few ..then come back and talk to me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've always gotten good answers to my questions. From all the forums I've visited I think this is the best one, and the people on here have a great attitude. I haven't seen anything else than that.

So here's to the jcf-members [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Yes...Exactly..

he's got like 30 friggin' post and he's already complaining like an old Jewish lady squeezing the tomatos at the grocery store..

you haven't earned your stripes yet beotch...get a few ..then come back and talk to me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it's 20, for some reason the software didn't update his profile when I deleted his multiple threads. I'll have to get into the background tables and correct it.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

I think it is time for a custom name for this gentleman.

Mike
                            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

liberal twit

Comment

NEWBIE= Never Ever Whine. Bothers Irritates Everyone. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
                                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                                X