Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CANT BELEVE IT

[ QUOTE ]
    I think it is time for a custom name for this gentleman.

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Pudsuck
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      i cant believe the attitudes of the majority of the users ive come accross in here. proffesional???? certainly not my definition. kinda of a powertrippy thing mixed w/ a bad ego prob.. and to get it from an admin. ya know i came here looking for answers but mostly all ive gotten on the questions ive asked is a bunch of hassle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never had a problem here. People are helpful as long as you are not a dumbass. That being said, you should possibly look into that....

-Nate
      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

nah. he's right. we're dicks.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hmmm...

Looks like Sully's been busy... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet title for this little "homeless blower"!!!

Oh, man...we ARE dicks. I have always known that I am, so I embrace it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

We are helping. In our own well established ways. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]..

Guys...hey man..take this as a "learning" experience..

NEVER join a forum and start crying like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dude..this is like OZ...no, not the fairytale...more like that prison show..

Better get with the program or make the list of official JCF Beotches ..also known as (JCFB's)..there were a couple that got 666 horns up their ass and left the board..cool! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Don't be another notch on my belt.. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I am 40% dick by body weight... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    denny crane

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      i cant believe the attitudes of the majority of the users ive come accross in here. proffesional???? certainly not my definition. kinda of a powertrippy thing mixed w/ a bad ego prob.. and to get it from an admin. ya know i came here looking for answers but mostly all ive gotten on the questions ive asked is a bunch of hassle. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Except you. Your opinion is stupid, so I'm taking it away.

Comment

bet he's worried [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          Oh, jeeeze! Man, we were all new once too! you want an answer, we'll give it to you... you don't want to goof off? get out.
                          This place rocks, trust me. They don't shit on me, and I've never owned a Charvel. I just look before I post, and be cool about it when I do. Last thing we need around here is another stiff ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU DON'T OWN A CHARVEL?

GET OUT NOW!!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sorry... I guess I'm being "powertrippy".

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought we had to own strathead Charvels to be eligible for membership here [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Here I went and bought all those for nothing? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Hmmm...

Looks like Sully's been busy... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Somebody sure has! LMFAO! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              Oh, jeeeze! Man, we were all new once too! you want an answer, we'll give it to you... you don't want to goof off? get out.
                              This place rocks, trust me. They don't shit on me, and I've never owned a Charvel. I just look before I post, and be cool about it when I do. Last thing we need around here is another stiff ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU DON'T OWN A CHARVEL?

GET OUT NOW!!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sorry... I guess I'm being "powertrippy".

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought we had to own strathead Charvels to be eligible for membership here [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Here I went and bought all those for nothing? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, stratheads are not required. If you feel that you have been mislead, I will purchase said stratheads from you for $.50 on the dollar... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

How can you insult the homeless, saying he blows them?

Comment

Working...
                                X