CANT BELEVE IT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CANT BELEVE IT

heh. i guess i should also then change his display name from jacksonabuser1 to johnsonabuser1! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      How can you insult the homeless, saying he blows them?

[/ QUOTE ] I am sure there is a J/K in there somewhere. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Who does this fucktard think he is???
        Opps. I'm sorry, was that unprofessional? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        This dude needs to get a grip.
        -Rick

Comment

Sully, you're my hero [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter. Cause 'round here, he's banninated.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter. Cause 'round here, he's banninated.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you have to let him in to see this post..THEN ban him. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

So the dude gets banned for asking a question and having no tact?
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

There's more to it.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

" Ban-ded. Known as the one that ran (off at the mouth). What do you do when you're Ban-ded and you know you're a Man?" Go somewhere else. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, and I was the loser that tried to defend him - to a point...

Oh, he got his....
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Yeah, and I was the loser that tried to defend him - to a point...

Oh, he got his....

[/ QUOTE ] I know I have been put through the wringer and I learned. I learned that this forum is about as loose and as cool as it gets. All a Newbie has to do is sit back and and read the posts and get a feel for the water before jumping in. It's too simple. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] geez, I didn't see that coming. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

You gots to put right up there in big letters or they won't learn. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I called it the other day. Good job. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I never even read a post by him... guess that's what I get for only hanging out in the Non-related section anymore. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X