Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a question.. can't get it out of my mind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I have a question.. can\'t get it out of my min

[ QUOTE ]
    Huh huh...he said balls. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not just balls... Super balls...

Comment

AAAHHHHHH!!! no, stop it, please! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

BALLS...BALLS ....BALLS!!!!

I got yer superballs...bounce these babies..won't ya.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK I just took two equal size balls and banged them together..they didn't go anywhere...but it hurt ..alot! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"I like how you handle yourself"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

If it's 100% elastic, then kinetic energy and momentum are conserved, so they will each go backwards at the same velocity. That is assuming you're neglecting air resistance and gravity. If not then it depends on the direction from which the balls collide. But in real world applications, no collision is ever 100% elastic, except for collision of gas molecules...or magnets.

Comment

I'm not gonna get into this one. My Airplane conveyor thread caused enough trouble... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks a lot for the replies [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] the funny ones too

and I didn't mean to start airplane conveyor topic [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Actually I was wrong, they would have the same speed as before, but in the opposite direction.

Sorry :/ I wasn't thinking straight. (I asked a physics guy about it today)

Comment

Working...
                  X