Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about some pictures of yourselves????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How about some pictures of yourselves????

hey zeegler, you remind me a lot of this prodigy guy on your old pic... damn evil!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

this is me and my drummer on a concert pretty wasted;

me and my guitar-bandmate-buddy on friday morning two weeks ago trying out the new booze we brewed. eyes are getting small as you can see... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ;

and this is me in the cave we use to call rehearsal-room;

sorry, couldn't find one with me playing guitar or looking smart.
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Me with my ho and Lars.

[/ QUOTE ]
      What, you hang with Lars on a casual basis? Fuck dude, that's awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]

ha ha ha, not exactly. Follow closely...I have a good friend - who used to be the neighbor - of the brother - of Lar's girlfriend - Connie Nielsen, the actress that was in Gladiator, Devil's Advocate, etc.

So anyway, we got to hang out with him at their show here in Iowa. Despite all the bad things we hear about Lars, in person he is a really cool guy. Very laid back and willing to chat it up with us.

My buddy told him that I was a guitar player in a band that does a pretty wicked cover of Seek and Destroy. After my friend told him some of the other bands we cover, Lars signed a copy of their "So What" Metallica chronicles book for me. He signed it - "Big D...Play More Dokken....Lars".

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Okay, here goes....

THEN

NOW

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you might have experienced the biggest transformation of anyone on this board....

Comment

that winnie the pooh is so hardcore though!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Oh...and Emmy....I'm holding a pic that I'm sure they would like to see....remember the one you sent me with the girls after the beach???(BTW..nice abs)Heh...heh... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh MAN!! You have that?!! LOL!
            I think I know the one you're talking about. I had just finished surfing... I was a sandy wreck. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Those darling girls are my best friend's daughters. I was out visiting them and his wife in DE while he was in Iraq. Those little girls are like my nieces. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

These pictures of everybody are awesome, you are all adorable! I especially dig Nuclear Vampire's pic... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            And Budman Dave... I love that picture of you. Awww.

Comment

I see that KMaynard is sporting his usual stoked expression!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Wow, you might have experienced the biggest transformation of anyone on this board....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's called age, and it sucks! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  I don't have any "good" ones, as I try to avoid having my picture taken at all costs. The cost of repairing and/or replacing all those lenses adds up pretty quick. :^(

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...49709270ehuuNm

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...9709270BIsgUY#

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, are you like 9 feet tall?!?!? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, holy shit!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just wait 'till you see my before and after pictures. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

lets see more wives and girlfriends instead [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I pretty much run from cameras, always have.
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I hear you. Getting old bites.

I didn't mean my comment in a bad way at all, it's just that in those two pics it looks you went from Blackie Lawless to Wally Cleaver. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          lets see more wives and girlfriends instead [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I pretty much run from cameras, always have.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Occupy JCF

Comment

Tekky, whats the deal with the 2nd pic? does she think she is Dr. Evil or what??

does she ever say: "Riiiiiigght"

or has she ever asked for sharks with frickin laser beams on their heads for christmas or valentines day??
                              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it wasn't for the bear on your cup, I would swear you turned into Stephen Colbert. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                The Buzzard does not fear
                                The man in riot gear
                                Harvest a skull of stone
                                The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Working...
                                X