Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about some pictures of yourselves????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How about some pictures of yourselves????

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You look exactly like the guitarist / vocalist for my old band.

Comment

Travis...

There's something to say about a pretty girl, like your wife, who can deadlift 250 x 7, and then pose so innocently with one of your guitars! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Here I am with more of my baby's & alot of Tattoos:

According To The Prophecy

Comment

Dood, Chuk - pics from the future! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] White one is awesome. No wonder you like the pointies, it is hard to tell from the pics that you're like 9 feet tall... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Actually Keith I'm 6'6
            Last edited by Drake S.; 09-26-2006, 01:03 AM.
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

2002-

2004-

2005-
              Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I'm not denying that this year's team blows goats, but the jersey is cool!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll give you that one.
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  no unfortunately. I wanted to go but waited a little too long to try to get the tickets. I like the lower bowel seats, no deals and I dont wanna sit in the nose bleed section [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh well, if the Wings and Dallas meet up in the playoffs I'll see you there I am sure. I was at the game in December but had nose bleed seats. This Saturdays game I am in the lower bowl.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

2005-

[/ QUOTE ]

Danny Bonaduce!!!! Damn, never knew we had him on the board!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

You are ALL a great lookin' bunch of yahoos!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Chuk-- little Drake is positively adorable. Awwww. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I just got out of anger management class and I'm off to my AA/NA meeting, I gave up the bass and went to guitar when I was around 17. I was better than Keith in about 5 minutes. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Man I wish I can post pics...this sucks..I live in a cave like a ...like a..Troll...No like a Talibanian..!

you guys ALL look great man..very cute women too...I guess playing guitar does pay off.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Travis..mink ya...what can I say...umm..don't piss her off??.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill Z [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Found another pic of me with one of my younger cousins from last summer.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

OK, I'll play.

Me. Doing what I hate. Spending Christmas with the in-laws in Wyoming. My youngest daughter was just as bored as I was!! I gave her a couple of sips of my whiskey and she fell asleep with the binky in her mouth! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (no, she wasn't dead..I checked)

Me again. Doing what I love, but sometimes hate.

Me.....After a few beers unwinding for the evening.

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

And yes, I always wear a cap. My doctor told me to start doing that years ago. He said the reason I'm so damned smart is because my brain is larger than the average person, so the cap isn't just for looks. It is actually retaining my skull so it won't explode from being over filled. (anybody buying that shit???) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X