Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about some pictures of yourselves????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How about some pictures of yourselves????

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    that's ricky gervais, toejam (who played david brent on The Office (the ORIGINAL version))

[/ QUOTE ]

Corrected. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of original versions, did you guys know that a large number of US sitcoms are actually copied from English TV shows. A few examples. Three's Company, Too Close for Comfort, Friends, etc

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, haven't you heard America is the Great Melting Pot? We have no culture of our own, only what we've managed to confiscate from someone else [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Seriously though, how many here knew that Speed Racer, Transformers, and Thundercats were Anime?

How many here knew that the Power Rangers was taken from Dyna-Man in Japan? Some first-season P.R. scenes were original Japanese footage.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Mark you have a beautiful family..oh boy..I got married in 1987.

how do you like me in my official satanic ritual garb...BEHOLD THE EVIL! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, sir! Very kind of you. The amp you see and the rest of my gear were sold a short few months later to buy my wife an engagement ring. Ahhhhhh love..... Took me 15 years to decide to play again.

BTW, is it me or do you and Cleve look nearly identical? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] If the 2 of you weren't in the same pic, I'd swear 2 of your personalities were present here on the JCF. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cuz we gots the shaved heads we look identical? Bah! So all us bald guys look alike is it? Only from the ears up maybe... Hahaha...

Bill...

Me...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        that's ricky gervais, toejam (who played david brent on The Office (the ORIGINAL version))

[/ QUOTE ]

Corrected. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of original versions, did you guys know that a large number of US sitcoms are actually copied from English TV shows. A few examples. Three's Company, Too Close for Comfort, Friends, etc

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, haven't you heard America is the Great Melting Pot? We have no culture of our own, only what we've managed to confiscate from someone else [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Seriously though, how many here knew that Speed Racer, Transformers, and Thundercats were Anime?

How many here knew that the Power Rangers was taken from Dyna-Man in Japan? Some first-season P.R. scenes were original Japanese footage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could it be they are just using them as test animals before giving us the good stuff? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Funny looking at both those pics I'd think John was the ex-cop
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

how do you like me in my official satanic ritual garb...BEHOLD THE EVIL! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, sir! Very kind of you. The amp you see and the rest of my gear were sold a short few months later to buy my wife an engagement ring. Ahhhhhh love..... Took me 15 years to decide to play again.

BTW, is it me or do you and Cleve look nearly identical? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] If the 2 of you weren't in the same pic, I'd swear 2 of your personalities were present here on the JCF. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cuz we gots the shaved heads we look identical? Bah! So all us bald guys look alike is it? Only from the ears up maybe... Hahaha...

[/ QUOTE ]

My apologies. I shouldn't poke fun at the follicley-challenged. Guess it's time for me to attend that second session of sensitivity training. Pffffffttt.... whom I kiddin'?! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
              Agreed.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My apologies. I shouldn't poke fun at the follicley-challenged. Guess it's time for me to attend that second session of sensitivity training. Pffffffttt.... whom I kiddin'?! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, so now I'm "follicly challenged"? haha... Diggin in deeper now bro! heh.

It's funny, I have most of my hair it seems. And I have actual bald guys bitch at me for shaving my head, telling me if they had hair they'd never shave. But, I so much prefer it shaved. I wanna get my head lazered so I don't have to shave anymore. To be truly bald would be much easier.

And yeah, I get the cop thing a lot. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Especially at metal shows where people think I'm police or security it seems. Stoner dudes coming up and asking me questions about something and calling me sir... Sigh...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Agreed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't say that.

All I know is I'd do whatever the hell they told me to, had I ever been arrested by either one of them! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Oh, so now I'm "follicly challenged"? haha... Diggin in deeper now bro! heh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm only being ballsy cuz I'm too far way for you or Bill to reach my throat. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Me...

[/ QUOTE ]

You remind me of Ed Norton's character in "American History X"...
                      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        It's funny, I have most of my hair it seems. And I have actual bald guys bitch at me for shaving my head, telling me if they had hair they'd never shave. But, I so much prefer it shaved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of the seinfeild episode where Elain is dating the guy that shaves his head and finds out he's got really nice hair and has him grow it back ... then as it's growing in he finds out now he's going bald ... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Me in 1987

[

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are you?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            It's funny, I have most of my hair it seems. And I have actual bald guys bitch at me for shaving my head, telling me if they had hair they'd never shave. But, I so much prefer it shaved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of the seinfeild episode where Elain is dating the guy that shaves his head and finds out he's got really nice hair and has him grow it back ... then as it's growing in he finds out now he's going bald ... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow,I thought I had seen them all, and that's one I missed!

That would be me! May already be!

Comment

Good Inazone:

Evil Inazone:

Mr. and Mrs. Zone

sigpic

Comment

ZONE ALARM!!! Too many different Zones here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X