Cops getting tased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops getting tased

Don't like cops? Or tasers? This video is for you!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...86077460346276

Last guy's the funniest [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Cops getting tased

hehe... man, knocks em down well.

I seen guys on drugs stay up much better. hehe...

Comment

That's hysterical...But that is actually part of the certification process,they have to be tased.....
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

THAT SHIT WAS FUN AS HELL!!! I loved getting zapped by that, it felt like a million little hands massaging my body. I always volunteered for taser training. I am just glad that don't have the same requirements for our side arm.-Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

My friend went on a domestic not to long ago. The drunk husband was running around like a loon. He got tased, went stiff as board, and did a header into a brick mailbox.

Comment

I love the COPS episodes where they tase the bad guys. Almost all of 'em scream like little girls! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wheeeeeew...I'm SOOOOOO glad I missed out on this buuuuuuuuuuullshit!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

A full shot of pepper spray in the face every year is bad enough!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

To get zapped like this every single fuggin' year for re-certification is just fucking....AWESOME!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now that I don't have to do it!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yea... fuck that shit. You can count me out.
                -Rick

Comment

I'm with Lou Siffer, I like it, then again, been doing it for 13 yrs.
                  I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Sammy says he avoids using his because of all the extra paper work. He had to use his asp on a guy and that recquired no additional paper work.

Comment

"Sammy says he avoids using his because of all the extra paper work. He had to use his asp on a guy and that recquired no additional paper work."

That why I always carried my 4d cell mag-lite..broke two of them!!

with NO X-tra paperwork! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Howard Stern had one posted where this mouthy black bitch wouldn't get out of her car as ordered by the cop, and he warned her 3x he was gonna tase her and she's mouthing all her shit back at him, and then he zapped her and she immediately starts shreiking at the top of her huge lungs, it was the funniez goddamn vid I ever saw, just the soundtrack alone was hilarious! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Can you find that on YouTube, skorb?

Comment

I'll look, but while I do, here's an even funnier one of 3 hayseed cops getting it for like 5 full seconds, hilarious!!

http://youtube.com/w/3-cops-getting-...o&search=taser

Comment

this is not the same one I saw on Howard, but it plays exactly the same and exactly as funny!! these things are the best inventions. turns a mouthy combative bitch into a bowl of jello in one second. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://youtube.com/w/POLICE-TAZ-WOMAN?v=...0phone%20movies

Comment

Working...
                              X