Cops getting tased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cops getting tased

On second thought that sure looks like alot of fun!

sure makes the "job" so much easier..except for that re-certification thing once a year... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

man, I'd be zappin' everybody...why get yourself all dirty.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      THAT SHIT WAS FUN AS HELL!!! I loved getting zapped by that, it felt like a million little hands massaging my body. I always volunteered for taser training. I am just glad that don't have the same requirements for our side arm.-Lou

[/ QUOTE ]

It didn't hurt and your body didn't tense up?

Comment

That's a job I'd do for free!! LOL

My cousin is a reserve cop. Gung ho all the way dumbass. That's one dude that DOES NOT need to carry a gun and wear a badge. He told me a few weeks ago, "I'll arrest anyone just for looking at me wrong". I then asked him if he gets a lot of dirty looks once a month when directing school traffic...

He's a dangerous fucker with a gun too. He decided it was a good idea to demonstrate how his little kel tec will not fire until the trigger is pulled all the way back... Loaded and pointing right at me the fucker is pulling that trigger. I said, "lemme see that thing" and when he handed it to me, loaded, I removed the mag, cleared the chamber and threw mag out in the yard. I take gun safty pretty seriously. I thought about pistol whipping him, but I figured he got the idea when he went chasing down the mag. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

you are looking into the face of danger..

I mean just look at me..

P.O. Bill Z Bub #666

13 years CPD ...in the ghetto...where it's stinky
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Skorb, I almost just pissed myself on that last one...
            What almost put me over the edge was when she was grunting with half her ass hangin' out. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Skorb, I almost just pissed myself on that last one...
              What almost put me over the edge was when she was grunting with half her ass hangin' out. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] my favorite part is how fast she goes down, I couldn't stop watching that part over and over. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"git offa me, git offa me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHH!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

nothin's better!
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

She was on crack... no wait... she was showin' crack. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                -Rick

Comment

Working...
                X