• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My wifes Visa is APPROVED!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Great news!!

Just don't break her, she looks pretty tiny. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Oh I'll be careful. Yeah she's 4'10 and a whole 77lbs...

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what is affectionately known as "a spinner"!

Rock on, Wulfe!

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
    Nice one, "Wilt" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah man, looks like you can break her in half! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Good Luck and tell her Hi!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

All right dude, great news. and yes Go Steelers!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Wulfe, does she need a part time job? Man i could really use someone that size around the shop! Is she good at wiring?? Hey, it's only a 4 hour drive!
          Congrats bro!
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Congrats Mr.& Mrs.Wulfe..My wife and I lived about 600 miles apart for 6 months,and I know how nuts that made me.I wish the two of you a lifetime of happines....

Steve
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Mark - I'll ask her about the wiring but she doesn't know how to drive yet, so I'd have to drive her everyday... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Steve - Yeah the distance has really sucked! It's not like I can just go see her on the weekends.

Ron - Sure looks that way! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks guys!

I'll be taking off work for a few days when she gets here. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I'll be taking off work for a few days when she gets here. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I'd imagine you would! Send me some pics of the action! Hell, I might take a couple of days off too! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

hells yea bro [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  congrats [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  MOSH ON
                  DAVE
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

" Oh I'll be careful. Yeah she's 4'10 and a whole 77lbs..."

Are you serious Wulfe, My wife is 4' 10" and 87lbs..I can't imagine my wife being any smaller...mink ya...she's a size 00 and sometimes that's too big!!!

Is she REALLY 77lbs ..she looks like my wife's build from the pic...I mean 10 pounds is ALOT when they are that tiny!!

I can gain or lose 10lbs in a hour [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's cool! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Man, if I ever got on top..I'd squish my wife like a bug!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

She really is 77lbs but I think she may be shorter than 4'10"... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

wow, that's cool,..she's very cute.

Yeah, my wife is actually slightly under 4' 10" too..

heres to our extremely petite wives.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

We've been married for over 18 years now..and I would marry her again tomorrow! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Bill
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                        X