Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broadway shows...

...are good or sucky these days?
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Re: Broadway shows...

Spamalot, RENT, Lion King are ones I really enjoyed recently...

Comment

We just had Wicked here, it was pretty good...And was sold out for the entire run well in advance. Probably the best show we've had (sales wise) since I've been working here.

Comment

cool.

do they have the 20's/30's/40's etc. vibe in old classic acts?
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Most everything we have here is more modern broadway. Phantom of the Operaish. Though we just had a musical celebration of the 50's but that was the Symphony and not a musical or anything like that. I'm not up with whats going on in Broadway though. This is DC I'm talking about here. Though Wicked was pretty recent broadway I think. 2001? Something like that. Next musical coming up around here is Little Women. We aren't expecting much for that. Its our summer show. Next year though Phantom returns for the summer, then 2008 we have Wicked for a summer run.

Comment

Working...
          X