Goodbye, "MOM"............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye, "MOM"............

My heart is broken,lost Mom last Thursday morning, January 19th. As some of you may have read in some of my other posts, she was actually my Grandmother, but I was raised by my Grandparents, so they were "Mom and Dad" to me. They gave me a life that I never could of had without them. She was the sweetest person you could ever meet, and she always had a smile for anyone who crossed her path. I have so many fond memories of her and all the good times we shared, but thinking about them only makes me sadder that she is gone. I still can't believe that she's gone. She had been in and out of the hospital for some time and the family was told her chance of recovery was 0 percent. She wanted to be home, so the doctor released her on the 18th. A little over 14 hours later she was gone. I'm thankful that she went peacefully and didn't suffer, but I can't hardly stand the pain of her not being here. I have so much love and respect for her that I just can't put into words. This has been so devastating for the family as she was the center of it, and we will never be the same. The family decided that the grandsons would be the pallbearers, but told me that they understood if I couldn't, but it was something that I had to do. She has been with me through every step of my life, and I had to be there for her. It was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, and I hope no one ever has to go through that.

Thank all of you for letting me get this off my chest. You guys and girls are like family to me and I think the world of you all. Do me a favor and tell your Mom that you love her. Bless you all

Goodbye Mom, I love and miss you very much...........

Your son, Chris
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Re: Goodbye, \"MOM\"............

Not sure what to say. Best of luck man, let us know if you need anything. We're here for ya.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]...Sorry Chris,

I lost my grandmother three years ago, she also lived with us ..all my life. She is a part of who I am..my memories of her, her voice, her smile, her love is immortalized in my heart and memories until I rest.

I miss her everday..

It doesn't seem like it now..tho your love for her will always be ..the hurt you feel now ..will slowly fade..

I still cry when I think of her sometimes..I'm thinking of her right now.

Take care man,

Bill
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sorry to hear that bro, I too was raised by my grandparents.
        I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Sorry to hear that. a couple of weeks ago my girlfriends uncle died and he was very close to the family, so I know how you feel at this moment...

Comment

Very sorry to hear that. Keep your spirits up, and know you have a lot of friends on JCF that are here for you. I'm sure it will be tough, but you'll get through it.
            www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Sorry to hear this . May your MOM rest in peace .

Mark
              Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

Sorry to hear that bro. Take care of yourself.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Sorry to hear, my condolences...

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this man. I know nothing really hurts like these things do, and I'm sorry you have to be feeling this.

You're definitely blessed to have had someone so awesome in your life like her, I know I never did. I never knew any of my grandparents except one, and I didn't "really" know her.

I hope that in time, you'll feel better and will be able to cherish those great times and the memories you have of her with less pain. You're in my thoughts mans. I'm sorry you had to lose her.

Blessed be.

Comment

Sorry Chris
                      It's gotta be a devestating loss. My grandmother raised me for a while also and I have always considered her the #1 person in my life. May your 'mom' rest in peace.
                      d
                      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this Chris. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Comment

Hey Chris, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
                          Brian

Comment

Sorry to hear that man. my sincerest condolences to you and your family. Take care.
                            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

sorry to hear that. Its hard losing someone so close but they'll always be with you in memories forever and ever, that can't be taken away. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. It will get better in time so hang in there.
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                              X