Goodbye, "MOM"............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Goodbye, \"MOM\"............

I'm sorry to hear that, man. I know it can be very tough.

The pain will fade...but you will always feel the loss. That is human nature. I lost my mom in 2000, and I still miss her dearly. All I have left is my dad, all grandparents are gone as well.

Take care.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Well you said it best she has been with you through each step of your life.

Don't forget that.

Because there is no reason why she still can't be there through the rest of your life.

Take what you have learned from her. Keep it with you pass it on and she will never be gone.

Comment

Chris, I am so sorry to hear this... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
        She knows you will always love her and I know she will be always with you.
        I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

You were blessed to have her for a mother. Sorry for your loss. I hope you feel better.

Comment

Sorry to hear Chris. My condolences to you, and the rest of your family. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry to hear this.
              Hang in there.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

So sorry bro.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

My condolences.
                  I have had to say goodbye to two of my grandparents in the last two years.
                  My granpa Dec 21 2003 and my grandma Jan 4 2005.
                  Remember, she will be with you always. The pain does fade, but I still cry when I think about them.
                  Peace be with you.
                  -Rick

Comment

I am so sorry bro.

I was raised by my grandparents as well. My grandmother died when I was 5. My grandfather is still kicking but I've kind of been prepared for a while now.

Just know that things will get easier over time. Don't try to forget, just remember fondly. It's OK to feal sad, don't try to keep it in. Talk about it with friends and try your best to keep doing your normal everyday routine. Hang in bro.

Comment

My friend, I am truly sorry to hear this. I do know your pain. I lost my mother on January 13th last year. I know it isn't easy, hell, it fucking sucks.

I have fond memories of my parents that I will carry with me forever. I know you do too.

My thoughts are with you bro.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Dear Chris,

I am so sorry to hear the news. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                        Your love for your dear Mom/Grandmother is so apparent in your words. My condolences to you and your family.

Hugs,
                        Em

Comment

Very sorry to hear the news man. My condolences to you and your family

Comment

My thoughts are with you and yours.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss. My Dad passed away almost 8 years ago. He had a bad time in and out of hospitals for the last year and a half. I travelled to Florida to see him and told him, I know you, if you die you'll feel we'll be unhappy, if you hang on in this condition, you'll still have us sad. Real dilemma. I said you've been the best Dad I could ever want and if you're ready to go then go. 5 minutes later he did with his hand in mine. I think of him and celebrate the love and respect I had for him, I may cry but it's with a smile on my face. I hope this helps.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Chris. My kids will remember her in their prayers tonight.

jim
                                Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Working...
                                X