X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I hate the flippin\' IRS

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Now, before someone says it, I really don't care if I'm giving the government an interest-free loan.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Geez, Todd, have you been talking to my friend Jim? He always gives me sh*t about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but my friend Kimberly is always on my case about it. Maybe there's some Anti-government conspiratorial tax network that we aren't aware of? Well it's always the interest free BS and she wants me to buy a house. (Coincidence that her fiance is a real-estate broker? I think not! But I am considering it for this year, we're meeting with them sometime within the next couple weeks to discuss it.) It's an uphill battle trying to get someone to realize that you really really like getting some cash back in your pocket.

Bottom line: Regardless of what the gov does with it from Jan. to Dec., JCMI will probably end up with a decent protion of it. With this and my bonus, I think I smell a Custom Shop Charvel Strathead this year...

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Why give the Govt an interest free loan? Put that money to work or even into a retirement plan..

You guys wanna bitch bout the IRS.. I get a mini audit every year! .. Why,.. My wife is an employee..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Why give the Govt an interest free loan? Put that money to work or even into a retirement plan..

[/ QUOTE ]

Like someone else said, you guys bitch about the government and taxes, yet you basically "do without" all year long so you can get a refund. Try this. For 2006, take the amount you received in 2005 as a refund, stick that amount in a savings account, then at the end of 2006 you've at least made money. Then you can buy that guitar, a pack of strings, and a burger from Wendy's. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "POOP"

Comment

I am not even going to wade in on this. I have nightmares.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

You guys wanna bitch bout the IRS.. I get a mini audit every year! .. Why,.. My wife is an employee..

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew you'd be here soon. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I've got my retirement plan going. And I do put that money to work. Right now I'm planning on putting it to work to buy me a Charvel. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            Occupy JCF

Comment

I'd rather pay the fukkers than get money back. I'll keep whatever I can from each paycheck than give undle sam interest free loans twice a month, he wouldnt do that for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

For the guys using the gub'ment as a savings account give it a shot and adjust it so it comes out close. Let that money be withheld from you paycheck and go into your 401k throughout the year, you'll come out ahead.

I work in the internet industry, before the dot bomb I've seen so many people get fukked pretty hard on capital gains tax on stock options where tax wasnt witheld. They didnt have the cash to pay because they blew it. One dude had a Ferrari but didnt have the cash to pay the man. These folks kept making the same mistake, they exercise options to pay taxes and forget they had to pay tax on the optoins they just exercised lol.
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

I knew Kev would show up.

They should Single People the most back since I use No Goverment resoces, Like have kids go to school and such
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

They should Single People the most back since I use No Goverment resoces, Like have kids go to school and such

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you may have no kids but the public invested in your education it is only right to give back. Some of those have kids, some can't have em..some are elderly .. but they all contributed .. it's part of life. The USA will only be as good as each generation coming out of school so if you want it to be a strong country then you have to invest in the new blood ..
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Ok, You totally got me there. That totally makes sence. Still wish I had more $$ though

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Ok, You totally got me there. That totally makes sence. Still wish I had more $$ though

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't we all dude .. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you ever drive on interstate highways? Who do you think built those?
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you ever drive on interstate highways? Who do you think built those?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">damn, it would seem I'm not investing enough around here then...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Actually not really. But Ya Roads and Things like that I do use.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

proof that we're not getting good value for our tax dollars
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Hehehe.... Subtle, but that's why it's good.

Comment

Working...
                                X