Are you a nice guy or gal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a nice guy or gal?

How do you interact with the people you see everyday? Like the people that work at your local 7-11; supermarket or anyplace where you are the customer. I just had an elderly worker at a store who came up to me and said I was one of the nicest and friendliest customers he's ever met. It made my day. But what makes all my days is to be nice to all those people out there. And that includes the Wal-Mart greeter. It doesn't hurt at all to thoughtful. Just a thought. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Are you a nice guy or gal?

I always say hi to anyone I know and try giving everyone a smile.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I establish a rapport with these guys. My motto is: "You may love me or hate me, but you will never forget me!!!" [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I make it a point to be nice to EVERYONE, except the Wal-mart greeter... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I don't know why, they just get on my nerves.

Comment

I work in a "customer service" atmosphere. It's part of my everyday life to be nice to everyone I meet. It's just second nature. I get asked a lot at stores like K-mart and WalMart if I work there, because I am always acknowledging folks as they walk by. I've helped several people at places I don't work. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I try to be nice to everyone, you never know when you may need the votes! Golden rule, remember it. use it. It will come back to you.
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

That's the ticket!!! Here's the downside. When you make friends with "common folk" you can't take advantage of them. I guess, that's why I didn't make a good stockbroker. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Back 3 years ago when I was 13, I was screwing around with the guitars on display at Costco. They were crappy and everything, but to the point, some dude walked up to me and asked me if I worked there [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]. I gave him a weird look and said no then walked away. So I suppose I'm not a nice guy, but I still , why would you think a 13 year old worked in a warehouse setting?
                If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

I can't count how many times I have been asked if I worked at the store where I was just a customer. But I always tried to direct the person to the right spot. How's that for "killer instinct"? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

A few years ago, I worked for a cell phone company and we had locations inside some grocery stores. Shoppers would walk up to me and ask me where things were in the store (cereal, canned goods, etc...). I was in a little booth with CELL PHONES! At first I would just look at the person then look down at my phones and then back to them again, but after a while I decided to start telling them Aisle 5 for whatever it was they were looking for. Aisle 5 was dog food... I worked next to this girl (cute lesbian) in the photo booth and she would just laugh her ass off whenever I did it. I had a guy ask me where the payphone was one day, I said aisle 5.... he actually went to aisle 5!!! The best one was this old lady came up to my booth in a hurry and asked where the restrooms were...hahahaha.... yep... aisle 5! She headed that way and I left for the day!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sometimes it's fun being mean!

Comment

no i am not...lmao...d.m.
                      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I make it a point to be nice to EVERYONE, except the Wal-mart greeter... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I don't know why, they just get on my nerves.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Sam's club greeter gets on my nerves..its often,
                        "Helloo we close in half hour"...sometimes they do not even preface that with saying "Hi" or "Hello".

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Sam's club greeter gets on my nerves..its often,
                          "Helloo we close in half hour"...sometimes they do not even preface that with saying "Hi" or "Hello".

[/ QUOTE ] You say "Hi, How you doing" first and that disarms them. Remember, that is the last place they want to be besides the grave. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think I am, but a lot of people think I am an asshole, aw fu@@ em
                            I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I think I am, but a lot of people think I am an asshole, aw fu@@ em

[/ QUOTE ] If you are comfortable with yourself (in my case, maybe I am deluding myself) , that is their loss. The neat thing is making a nasty or an aloof person talk. It's like they wake up. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X