Are you a nice guy or gal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you a nice guy or gal?

I was just kidding, I am actually a very nice person, just don't piss me off!!
    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

As long your asshole is as comfortable as mine. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Don't even start!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I'm a salesman of sorts, and part of my job is gladhanding with architects. I have to be nice to them even if they are total dicks. I'm pretty good at it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I think I'm a pretty nice guy.
          Everyone I meet gets a "hi" or a "how are ya".
          Being rude to people is just not my thing.
          I mean I will help out a total stranger if it's something I'm capable of helping them with. It all comes back around, so there's no point in being a dick to people.
          It's more fun to be polite to assholes who get in your face.
          It just pisses them off even more.
          I used to be a bouncer/doorman at a night club many many years ago and it was a lot easier to get people to chill out or leave when you are calm, cool and well... nice to them as you were throwing there ass out. Before they knew what hit them, they were out the front door and you were all... have a nice day. Sure I got the occasional prick, but drunk assholes are easily confused. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          -Rick

Comment

I am usually indifferent to everyone. I am niether mean or nice.
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I treat others how they treat me..that's fair. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

If I don't want to be bothered..that's not a problem.

I perfected the "don't fuck with me" look..

other than that ...ummm I'm OK.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Well not really.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I try to treat everyone with some respect. As soon as they disrepect me in anyway, they never get that respect from me again. I always say hi to people i know and like and i see how they're doing and wish them well.
                93 USA Soloist EDS
                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I try to be nice to everyone, and most of the people I meet thinks I'm friendly.

Comment

When dealing with people in public service,I figure they put up with enough crap and don't need any extra out of me..

I see a lot of little old ladies at the grocery store and have no problem getting stuff off the top shelf for them and leaving them with a smile..Hell,I've had cashiers argue over who's line I should go in...

BUT....

I work with some real winners and if some yo yo drives a forklift into a steam line,I have no problem expressing my thoughts about their idiocy or genetic defects....
                    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I try to be a nice guy, but I'm just not a people-person.

I'm not prejudiced - I hate everyone equally [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I think I’m a pretty nice guy. I love to screw with people that are not that nice to me. Case in point, I do quite a bit of contract flying (pilot). Usually fly wealthy business people who can be either very nice or total dickheads. The nice ones get the “did you bring your camera? We will have a wonderful flight today. Let me know if you would like to fly the airplane”. The “not so nice assholes” get the “ how to fasten your seatbelt, how to get out of the airplane if we crash, and by the way....the barf bag is located under your seat, we are expecting a rough flight today” So be nice, make somebody feel important, even if it’s a cab driver, bus driver, or airplane driver.

Comment

I could do better [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] . Pretty cool thread .. Makes you think

mark
                          Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

usually nice

Comment

I'd like to think I'm liked and it seems like that. Have lots of friends. Always honest. That one thing that will get me going though, is if someone lies to me or bullsh*ts me, then I put him/her on my shitlist. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Don't care for fakes. Got better things to do than hang around with that type person. Other than, happy, take life as it comes and enjoy! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                I think I’m a pretty nice guy. I love to screw with people that are not that nice to me. Case in point, I do quite a bit of contract flying (pilot). Usually fly wealthy business people who can be either very nice or total dickheads. The nice ones get the “did you bring your camera? We will have a wonderful flight today. Let me know if you would like to fly the airplane”. The “not so nice assholes” get the “ how to fasten your seatbelt, how to get out of the airplane if we crash, and by the way....the barf bag is located under your seat, we are expecting a rough flight today” So be nice, make somebody feel important, even if it’s a cab driver, bus driver, or airplane driver.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think of ALL people that I would make an effort to be nice to, someone flying an airplane in which I am a passenger would be right on the top if my list...right the fuck up there!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I really don't like to fly, b ut it would be a whole lot better if I could sit with the pilot.

Generally I am nice to most people. However, I do have a reputation as being somewhat of a prick. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
                                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Working...
                                X