Are you a nice guy or gal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you a nice guy or gal?

I'm Mr. Nice guy 99.99% of the time unless you give me a reason not to be, then I'm ruthless motherfucker who you wouldnt want to be around.

I hate people whop are assholes and rude all of the time. Just becuase your life may be fucked up you dont have to take out on everyone around you.

I always say hi, hi ya doing to everyone all of the time wether you are a stranger, co-worker or enemy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Best advise my family gave me was to treat people how you yourself want to be treated and to put yourself in their shoes when you arenot.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I used to be a non commissioned sales rep. I learned that there are three, 2 word phrases that cover 90% of being a "people person":

1. Eye Contact
      2. Firm Handshake
      3. First Impression

There is nothing worse than meeting a person for the first time, shaking their clammy dead fish hand while they stare at your shoes. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I hate when people give me a fish hand shake. I'm so tempting to throw them to the ground, or tell them to do it right.

Comment

I am courteous, yes.
          Do I go out of my way to be friendly? No.
          If I even so much as give anyone a green-light they will NOT leave me alone! I do not like being approached by strangers at all.
          I like to go out, get my business done and that's it. All business. A friendly "hello" and a smile will get you the same in return, but I'm certainly not going to shoot the breeze. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
          Unless, of course, it's business, or if I know you. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn Emmy...you'd be hard to pick up in a bar huh. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Why are all the friendly ones fat and ugly? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I used to go out of my way to be a nice guy. I've since become a cynical mutherfucker. Don't care what folks think of me or how I act. I act the way that I do because that's how I want to. If they don't like it, fuggem.
              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Not necessarily! See, it would depend on what my business is being in a bar. If I were there to meet people I would certainly be friendly. Choosy, but friendly. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                It really is very simple when you think about it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My previous post is about how nice I am in public when I am out and about, working, running errands... whatever.
                I'm not as uptight when I'm being social, I just don't like being bothered when I have an agenda. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                Basically... don't waste my time unless you're buying me a drink. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I like to think I'm a nice guy. I'm friendly, polite, courteous. I like to strike up a conversation with the checkout staff while I'm waiting for my groceries, but only for the duration of our transaction. I smile & ask how people are doing when I'm paying for my coffee or ordering my lunch. I seem to exude an air of approachability & helpfulness despite my appearance (6'4" 220lbs, shaved noggin, vandyke), judging by the number of old ladies who will ask me to help them lift a heavy bag of dog food into their trolley, or to reach something on the top shelf. Not to mention the tourists who have stopped me in King George Square to take their photo in front of the statues there. The general public seem to like me.

I generally like to keep to myself & kind of remain an impartial observer while I'm out and about, but I don't see any need to be a prick to people, whether I know them or not.

Although I have almost no friends, so maybe I'm not as nice as I think! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Why are all the friendly ones fat and ugly? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    I was kinda wondering that Friday night! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] Big-bottomed girls need love, too. Yes, I'm a nice guy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

the bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

You got it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Short-tempered, cynical, intolerant, foul-mouthed and rude. So that's probably a "no" then! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

is horny good or bad?
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I am ultra nice (sometimes too nice) but my countenance is scary. People comment about my eyebrows all the time - I guess they make me look mad or evil [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X