I found "In Living Color"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I found \"In Living Color\"

It is a funny show, but I will admit that the reason I really watched it was for the Fly Girls. Kickin' bods. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I still love "Funky Finger Productions" and the "Homeboys Shopping Network" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      And yea.. the Fly girls were [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
      -Rick

Comment

i love sketch com.

In living color was cool, but kids in the hall appealed to me more. BUT EVEN FUNNIER was a show called "Mr Show" if its not on tv, download some episodes and have a laugh, it's grrrreat!

Anyone ever see the sketch where there is a gay 80's hair rock band who doesnt know it?!? Priceless!!!!

Comment

The Men on Films skits were hilarious! Damon Wayans and David Allan Grier!
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I like the airplane skit with the landing gear helmets, fire marshall Bill and Handyman. Crap, that show was really funny. It was old SNL style funny and the Living Color dancers were SMOKIN hot.

Comment

Working...
            X