Hey guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys!

Great time yesterday night!I've been at a live show in a town near my city!An all girls metal band!And you know what?One of the guitarist played a made in usa silver soloist with dragon graphic!I was totally surprised! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] I have to tell her about this place!Their tracklist kicked some major ass!They played songs like:

Ozzy - The ultimate sin
    Dio - don't talk to strangers
    Skid Row - Eighteen
    Crimson Glory - Lonely (!!!)
    and a bunch of other great 80s songs!

Some mistake here and there but after all the show was pretty good. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Hey guys!

Did you score her digits?

Comment

Lol,no but I have her email,in anycase I was there with my gf...so... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

You took your girlfriend? You don't take sand when you go to the beach, do you?!?!? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          You took your girlfriend? You don't take sand when you go to the beach, do you?!?!? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Yes, and he brings snow with him while visiting Alaska. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I have already all the sand and snow I need!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sir, that indeed you do! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Which one's you, now? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I keed, I keed! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X