Damn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn!

Leif Garrett is looking rough as a cob... Doesn't even look like him.

Heroin is a real bitch, huh?
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Re: Damn!

Who is that guy?

Comment

Leif Garret.

Comment

Damn! He was so dreamy way back in the day. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

In 1977 I walked into Thrifty's and saw a hot blonde chick on a magazine cover....turned out it was him [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

10 years later & Ron was wishing he could tap that hot lead singer from Poison [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

I really dig the open sores. It's a new look for him, but it fits with the orange prison look. Maybe he will start a new trend. He was on the Today show this morning or maybe Oprah I think. I had to leave for work, but I swear I heard one of the commercials talking about him.
              Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Man, that dude got screwed on the aging gracefully thing...

Must be the bad mojo of millions of dudes that hated him for giving their GFs wet dreams in his heyday? Umm, whenever that was. Seems like the 70s? I forget...

Comment

Time has not been nice to him, but he owes a lot of his looks to smack.

Comment

He's been on drugs and alcohol heavily since the 70's. Frankly, I don't know what's kept dude from killing over long before now.

I saw him on a VH-1 'where are they now' thing and he was telling stories of partying, drinking and driving and all that shit. Dude needs a good dose of some act right.
                    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Working...
                    X