Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool bullfight video

Revenge of the bull. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Cool bullfight video

Bull fights are bullshit. While I was in Spain, back in the 80's, a friend went to a bull fight and video taped it. We watched the video tape later and it sickened me. Why this is still legal is beyond me.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

+1

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I didn't know bulls can jump that high. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Must be the assortment of drugs and spears in his body [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img].............good for him......his last hurrah!
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Might sound bad to say, but shame he didn't do more damage. Then maybe people would hesitate about supporting such cruelty.

Comment

One thing I can't stand is cruelty to animals. I don't care if bull fighting is a tradition or not. In my opinion it is flat out cruelty for the entertainment of idiots.

Here in Jersey, we have a huge population of Canadian Geese. They love to nest in the prison yard. The inmates are not allowed to touch them. Cruelty to animals is a charge.

I remember one convict made a threatening move towards one of them and I stopped him. He say's to me, "It's just a fuckin' bird."

I told him flat out, that if he and that bird were standing in front of me, and I had no choice but to shoot one of them, the bird would live another day.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I told him flat out, that if he and that bird were standing in front of me, and I had no choice but to shoot one of them, the bird would live another day.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...........good!
              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
              X