Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Goodbye, my friend

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't have the words after I am very sorry my good man.
    Two years is not fukkin' fair.

[/ QUOTE ]
    What Tommy said. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] My parents and I put our 13-year-old mutt to sleep back in May, and it was expected, but 2 is much too young.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

So sorry to hear this, Mark, you and your family are in my thoughts...

and John, that was beautiful
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My sympathy to you and your family,Mark..I have had dogs most of my life,and I know how much of a family member they become (and how quickly)...As difficult as it is for you,especially so far from home,know that he suffers no more....
        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I am sure Jake was glad to have you as his pal. Pets are family. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.

That was very touching John (Cleveland Metal). Heavy heart. My eyes are welling up after reading this thread. Sorry again for the loss.

Comment

Bummer man. I'm sorry. I am sure that you and your family did everything you could to make his short time here enjoyable.

Comment

I'm really sorry man, I love dogs and I know how much they can be missed [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry to hear about the loss to your family Mark. It's very tough to lose any member of your family. Get home safe!
                Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

So sorry to hear about this man, just awful... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                  Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

oh man, sorry to hear about that [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

<font color="aqua">damn, Mark, I'm sorry to hear that, my friend. Putting down a pet is never easy, we're thinking about ya bro.... </font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                      X