357 is at it again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 357 is at it again!!!

Just got an email for Chad Dyer over at 357 Customs. They are doing it again. If you purchase a MP4 player for $158.?? you will receive a saw blade Epiphone guitar in March. I think it even includes the die cast model. This is for the saw blade only. I have all three coming so am not interested but for all of you that didn't get in on it or you that didn't quite trust in it the first go round. Here is another chance.
    v
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Re: 357 is at it again!!!

Sorry forgot the link.
    https://www.357store.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=29
    The 5th one down and it does include the die cast model as well as the guitar!
    v
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

and has anyone actually received the guitar?
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

My brother and I were just talking about that yesterday... Has anyone gotten the guitar yet?

Comment

i think they ship them in march.
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yup, March. I'd rather hear about another shot at a $199 Dime V Pro. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

just took the plunge.... [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              MOSH ON
              DAVE
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Thanks,Vee....Took the plunge too,but sorry I missed the op for the Bullseye.....One of these day,though....
                Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I wonder if we can use our $100 gift certificates to buy the MP4 player...

Comment

yes you can Bug
                    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Yes. The guitars ship in March. So says Chad Dyer. In his email he says that this new promotion will also ship in March. We shall see....

Comment

Great!! I may have to get one! I was struggling with what to use the coupon on.

Comment

This is confusing, the epiphone site has it the other way around, buy a buzzsaw epi and get a .357 die cast

http://www.epiphone.com/news.asp?NewsID=379

Now the Epi promo makes sense, the .357 seems like they are losing money.
                          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I got the BuzzSaw. Used my 2 certificates to pay for it too. -Lou " The Cheap Bastard " Siffer
                            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

WTF!? Why isn't the checkout server secure? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Goddammit! No fuckin' way I'm checking out like that. Already enough questions about this deal without that kind of bullshit. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X