X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 357 is at it again!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I wouldn't sweat that silly invoice Jack. I'm sure the guitar is included. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now, here's a good crow recipe for those interested:

1 lb. chopped fresh black crow (de-stemmed and seeded)
    1 cup milk
    2 fresh grade A large eggs
    1 1/2 cups flour
    4 cups vegetable oil in deep fryer
    Black pepper
    Salt

Mix milk and eggs in a bowl.
    Add crow meat, and stir.
    Dip crow pieces in flour.
    Fry at 375 degrees approx 4 minutes or until crisp.
    Salt and pepper to taste.
    Serve with a large helping of fellow JCF'ers sarcasm, with a little humility on the side.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, if you were from anywhere else besides Missouri I would assume you just made that up. But I'm thinking that recipe has been passed down through the family. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Joke's on you hippieboy....I'm not from Missouri! I have lived here for about 13 years though, and I love it. And yes, I can cook! (maybe not crow though) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

13 years? you're from Missouri now [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        13 years? you're from Missouri now [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I guess I am kinda starting to blend in. That's just scary as hell. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Anybody get a Bullseye diecast yet?

Comment

or a camo diecast?
            "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

My friend got his Camo diecast a couple weeks ago.

Comment

I just sent an email. In the original letter that came with the gift cert, they said it would ship in late Jan so it's not that far off. I just hope the guitars still ship in March.

Comment

Is it me or is there nothing appealing in that store to spend my $100 gift certificate on? I guess the MP3 players would be cool, but I already have a Dell. The clothes suck for a chopper company. $100 for a pair of jeans?

Maybe it's just me. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

From what I have heard from the Black Label website, the Sawblades are on backorder. If I remember correctly the others choppers weren't supposed to ship until around this time anyway. I have yet to get the first diecast, but I know metaljunkie has received one of his. I'm not sweating this. We knew all along there was going to be at least a three month wait. All we can do at this point is be patient and see what late March brings.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Is it me or is there nothing appealing in that store to spend my $100 gift certificate on? I guess the MP3 players would be cool, but I already have a Dell. The clothes suck for a chopper company. $100 for a pair of jeans?

Maybe it's just me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, it's not you...I thought the options suck too!

Comment

I am with you guys on the clothing and stuff. I was glad to see the sawblade deal. It made using the gift certificate easy.

Comment

hell, I wouldn`t meven have bought anything form 357 if it weren`t for the guitar deal!! I can`t wait to get the Sawblade ZW EPI!! I hope it is very heavy with a chunky neck and I will put different pickups in it, not sure what yet, probably a Rio BBQ in the bridge, leave the stock on in the neck as I don`t use neck pickups. Jack.

Comment

Maybe you guys can sell the certificate on eBay! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Looks like Ron was onto something.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://cgi.ebay.com/357-Customs-100-Gift...1QQcmdZViewItem

By the way, still no diecast or anything over here. Order still says "pending"...

Comment

IMPORTANT!!!

357 CUSTOMS FILES FOR BANKRUPTCY!!!

I am just evil. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Pure evil!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                                X